What is more important to you?

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Of the listed items here, what is important to you? I'm just curious where everybody else stands. I'm sure PIP will be higher for most. Me personally I try and use as little solvent BB and BA(maximum 1%) as absolutely possible. I use C8 caprylic acid for my carrier for personal health reasons but, unfortunately is does get absorbed quickly.
From most to least Important.

Type of solvents used
Amount of solvent(s) used
Amount of BA(I do realize it is a cosolvent)
Type of carrier oil
Pip

Last edited:

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Quality of raws.
In fact I have ordered the cheap oil/ba/bb from china and it was all suspect. Gave it all to my mother-in-law to use. Pip that witch back to hell.
Now I have a place in country that does pharmacy garenteed bacteria free.
But for me if the raws are off the rest dont matter. Might as well be using Cornflour.

I'm not a chemist so keep the ratio on point.

Type of oil I use is gso. I only buy the expensive pharmacy grade filtered stuff. Bottle to bottle the colour changes. Even the thickness. But never a pip.
Winter it thickens to cement. Warm the vile on a cup heater for 5 and gtg.

buck

Reaction score
Sterility of final product is #1 to me.
Quality ingredients
As BA job is to kill living things i use just over 1%

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I have a pretty serious reaction to EO, so anything with any amount of EO is a write off.

I got some NPP with 10% EO (no idea why you would do that) a few years back and I could barely walk after injections. I did a second injection thinking that the first was just a bad shot but nope. Asked the source and they said that it had 10% EO in it.

New Threads