What PCT should I use for oxymetholone?

Reaction score
I'm gonna start a cycle of oxymetholone only, 12.5mg a day for 4 weeks. What should I use for PCT?

Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
12.5mg a day of anadrol. Lmao. You must be a troll and you really could have tried a little harder.

Post an introduction...tell us about yourself. Please, I must know.

I'm 27yo, never lifted weights before but I have good muscle mass from my martial arts background.

I'm cutting weight now but as soon as I finish cutting, I intend on doing an anadrol cycle together with weight lifting.

My first cycle would be just 12.5mg a day for 4 weeks just to test it out. If I tolerate it well, I could do 25mg on the following cycles.

I watched a doctor say that a high dosage of silimarina (Silybum marianum) helps preventing liver damage during anadrol cycle. That would 400mg to 1g of silimarina a day.

But what about PCT, would just tamoxifen be enough?

Thank you in advance.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm 27yo, never lifted weights before but I have good muscle mass from my martial arts background.

I'm cutting weight now but as soon as I finish cutting, I intend on doing an anadrol cycle together with weight lifting.

My first cycle would be just 12.5mg a day for 4 weeks just to test it out. If I tolerate it well, I could do 25mg on the following cycles.

I watched a doctor say that a high dosage of silimarina (Silybum marianum) helps preventing liver damage during anadrol cycle. That would 400mg to 1g of silimarina a day.

Thank you in advance.
Anadrol isn't liver toxic really.

You probably don't even need PCT with that low of a dosage for that short of duration... but yes, if you want to PCT then using nolvadex is fine.

Reaction score
Anadrol isn't liver toxic really.

You probably don't even need PCT with that low of a dosage for that short of duration... but yes, if you want to PCT then using nolvadex is fine.
Thank you for your answer.

TiredandHot

Reaction score

Thank you in advance.
Save the anadrol. If you're literally just getting started lifting weights after a break or ever, milk the newbie gains/muscle memory first. You'll make some gains from that without the anadrol needed.

Oh and if you must use in the future and want low dose, at least use 25mg. I doubt 12.5 will do much and as Send0 said, it's not going to kill your liver.

New Threads