Why Was Aaron Singerman's Sentence Reduced???

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Singerman was sentenced to 54 months in January. He just had his sentence reduced to 36 months. There are a couple of reasons how or why this happens. The only way this can happen that doesn't involve assisting in the prosecution of another person is if the inmates sentence was calculated incorrectly in his Pre Sentencing Report. If that happens he can be resentenced. This kind of thing is usually caught by the inmates attorney once the PSR is returned and its gone over by the prosecutor, defense attorney, and inmate who all have to sign off on it prior to being sentenced. This isn't why this guy was given a reduction in his sentence.
If anyone cares I'll be by tomorrow to discuss.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Singerman was sentenced to 54 months in January. He just had his sentence reduced to 36 months. There are a couple of reasons how or why this happens. The only way this can happen that doesn't involve assisting in the prosecution of another person is if the inmates sentence was calculated incorrectly in his Pre Sentencing Report. If that happens he can be resentenced. This kind of thing is usually caught by the inmates attorney once the PSR is returned and its gone over by the prosecutor, defense attorney, and inmate who all have to sign off on it prior to being sentenced. This isn't why this guy was given a reduction in his sentence.
If anyone cares I'll be by tomorrow to discuss.
Just like that piece of shit Rob, he is a Rat and a scumbag. Two POS peas in a pod. Scum will be scum. Funny how they both claim the other is a POS when they both are.

Reaction score
tell tell tell..
Hopefully no buyers emails were kept.
I would
Like to thing after a order is completed and successfully delivered info is deleted. Well if they are upstanding it is.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I wonder if PJ's will get reduced as well??
probably, who do you think ratted the most and how many people did all 3 of those scumbags finger?

PS- don't believe Rob's BS on Anabolic Shit Forum. He's as much a scumbag as the other two if not more.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wonder if PJ's will get reduced as well??
Each inmate's sentence is his own. I don't remember what its called, but to have his sentence reduced while he's serving his time means that the info he gave in that aided in the prosecution of someone just recently saw the case wrap up.

Singernan just got credit for his assistance in fucking someone's life up. Most Federal Inmates don't take their case to trial. They usually see the amount of time they will receive is twice what it would've been if they signed and didn't go to trial. That threat is usually enough to get a person to sign.

Most guys who Rat and get downward departures don't have to testify. If the person had taken his case to The Box, Singerman would've gone to testify on a writ. The threat of more time and having people waiting in the wings to testify will get a guy to sign.