Getting a source Blob style

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
With all do respect. There have been some pretty lame posts lately regarding sources for gear or raws.
RELAX, in case you didnt know this is a gear using community infact many of us are on cycle right now! Thats right, we have acquired sources from some place or another in our travels[SUB][/SUB] some of us even know where to get raws.We also all do a pretty good job looking out for each other. Vets, intermmediate, and beginner. Know what that means. It means if you had some friends here bet you money they could help stear you in the right direction. And guess what theyd be happy to help you.. This community is full of good, intelligent bros that actually have your interests at heart, and wanna see you become a sexy meat titan.. All oily and shirtless... uh sorry got off track..
Its real simple. Stop making ridiculous posts and chat and make friends.. BOOM.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump for Oily Meat Titans.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm always looking for a source blob. ..still haven't found it.

I will take ur advice

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with bolb. This is not a source board, so don't bother asking. Your best bet will be word of mouth from a friend. And just FYI, coming in and making a bunch of loud mouth idiotic posts and pissing people off is not how you make new friends.

And just a friendly reminder, openly asking or PM'ing other members asking for a source is against board rules and will get you banned.

In short, shut up, settle down and play nice. People spend a lot of time developing connections and no one is going to just hand them over to you on the first day because you asked really loud.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I'm always looking for a source blob. ..still haven't found it.

I will take ur advice

Dude you got the Cobra Kai sensei in your corner what more is there?

will

Reaction score
Good post. Until next week when someone new wants to know how to get a source. I myself just want to stop replying to any source questions. I live In a small area with not that many people and have almost double digit sources, so I say if u can't find just one then maybe there's a reason

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a very friendly guy so don't ask me either!!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get tillacles contact info for years!! I heard the chemist was strange but g2g.. last I heard the United Nations put a camera in his bathroom and filmed him having interracial sex

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like creatine...it's a steriod.

event462

Reaction score
I always hear you guys making jokes about tillacle labs and someone called Uncle (Zed?). For us newbies, can you tell the story?

will

Reaction score
I blame my attitude on the test haha

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely a good idea, just send him pms (as in multiple) he rewards persistence....

I only tell people pinn or PSL until they get to 10.

Reaction score
I have a handful of sources but the majority of them try to charge double for some .com gear. they must forget everyone has the internet

New Threads