Really Frustrated

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
I've been looking into homebrewing. The process seems pretty straight forward and had no problems there.

However, when you go looking for raws... jesus. Their is literally no open source with any sort of review consistency. The amount of ****ing shilling on all these sources is literally disgusting. This whole underground online market of AAS is about 93.5% false advertisement and pure scams. Basically you have to get in bed with the right people I suppose. You'd think a source (realizing the vast market) would want to be a good/legitimate source. Nope.

There I had to vent.

... no, I don't feel better.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Never looked into it but good luck in the pursuit.
I do know there was a point in time when it was difficult for even established people to get quality raws so I can only imagine what it must be like for someone like yourself.
(Not sure if that's still even the case)

ForkLift

Reaction score
I've been looking into homebrewing. The process seems pretty straight forward and had no problems there.

However, when you go looking for raws... jesus. Their is literally no open source with any sort of review consistency. The amount of ****ing shilling on all these sources is literally disgusting. This whole underground online market of AAS is about 93.5% false advertisement and pure scams. Basically you have to get in bed with the right people I suppose. You'd think a source (realizing the vast market) would want to be a good/legitimate source. Nope.

There I had to vent.

... no, I don't feel better.

you hit it on the nose
there are a few open sources that are decent
the real good one's your not gonna be getting 100grizlies for under 2 bills.....u get what u py for, 85% off the sources on the boards are junk, or AT LEAST extremely inconsistent
and if u dont know what your doing. you may think your just received mast p and its really proiron, or 57% and the rest arsenic contaminated fillers and HEAVY metals
most of these hormones are made in plants that also produce other chems and plant pestisides, all sorts of stuff, 100% there is crozz contamination.
just like your candy bar say, made in a plant that also makes nuts, eggs and ect u get the point
and ALL raws have SOME metals, dont carre if u got them from the Budda hiimself

good luck,

FL

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Other then the finaplix/kit thing I never had the patience to brew shit

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I know a guy that knows a guy that used to work with tillers uncles friends dog sitter and he said he could maybe possibly get his hands on tillers raws.

T

TriniJuice

Dr. Tillacle derives his raws from the same apple that killed adam and eve.....

T

TriniJuice

He's reversed engineered death into life and coverted that into LNE

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got to know the right connects. The best raw sources do not advertise on the boards or the net...they work under a refferal program only.

If you find a good domestic lab you dont need to waste time homebrewing...its not that sweet

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id rather just pay my source to brew for me. WTF am I gonna do with a gallon of test besides try to sell it. Then who do I know that I can sell gear to? Nobody!! Unless you want to be a dealer and have more chance of getting caught by LE, just pay your source to do your brewing for you. He already has all the equipment necessary.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Id rather just pay my source to brew for me. WTF am I gonna do with a gallon of test besides try to sell it. Then who do I know that I can sell gear to? Nobody!! Unless you want to be a dealer and have more chance of getting caught by LE, just pay your source to do your brewing for you. He already has all the equipment necessary.

I bet you wouldn't say that about a gallon of tren big man! You'd be main lining that shit before I finished typing this sentence.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know a guy that knows a guy that used to work with tillers uncles friends dog sitter and he said he could maybe possibly get his hands on tillers raws.

Ecks, i know the same guy......he meant tillers balls, not raws......weird i thought, it takes awhile to wash peanut butter from the hands.

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
Lol! Yeah, I wouldnt be messing with it if I had a good ugl but it's about 5x cheaper aftet purchase of supplies. Seemed worth a shot. Besides 50ml is more around the ballpark I would be making. And that really isnt that much at all, say, for tren a.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I like the way things are now. When Leo was the only supplier around, he supplied most of the US. When they got Leo's computer, it wasn't long before they shut down half the ugls in the country-ie.-Raw Deal.

ForkLift

Reaction score
at least not for just personal use. so think real hard before u jump in to something

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol! Yeah, I wouldnt be messing with it if I had a good ugl but it's about 5x cheaper aftet purchase of supplies. Seemed worth a shot. Besides 50ml is more around the ballpark I would be making. And that really isnt that much at all, say, for tren a.

Its not that much cheaper. A bottle of tren e 200 will cost around 60. Just the powder to make that is around 15-20. You still have to pay shipping to get it here then you need the compounds to make it, products to filter it, and products to bottle it. Hell just a bottle top crimper is almost 200$. You would save money in the long run but it would take along time to do that at a personal use level. You wouldnt even be making the shit for even half the cost. Everyone thinks all these labs are making a killing...they have to sell alot of quantity to make a decent profit if they are a fair lab...or they could charge 50 for a bottle of test and price gouge for thier profits. Home brew is not what the general public thinks it is.

New Threads