caulk gun syringe filter isnt working for me... the caulk gun releases 0 ml of oil.. what is going o

Reaction score
caulk gun syringe filter isnt working for me... the caulk gun releases 0 ml of oil.. what is going o

im not sure if its because im using a 10 ml syringe but when i put it in the caulk gun it goes but the caulk gun seems to move back. and thus nothing happens to the plunger since it just moves my arm back. i tried putting the vial in the corner of a wall but again it moves me back. not the syringe forward. i dont understand what hte problem is.

is it because i havea 10 ml syringe and not 60????

oh yea and never 18g syringe filter. it leaves a hole in my rubber!

Reaction score
honestly what i learned from homebrewing so far is that there is tons of bullshit online. now i have to take a 10 ml 23G syringe and draw the oil and put it in a new sterile vial because theres a freaking hole in my 10 ml vial from the 18g syringe. what bs to have this written on sites as tutorials.... jesus. so hard to find correct information

guys get this. i placed my vial down and oil starting coming out from the hole from the 18g syringe lmfao. yet the caulk gun doesnt seem to push any oil out......

mad as **** right now.

Reaction score
ok i figured out my issue. just had to warm the gear in the microwave for 20 seconds. and also put the syringe end (before the plunger) in the right angle so that it stays in the caulk gun.i had it against the wall pushing the caulk gun in the vial direction and pushing lol. ok.

went from hand syring 25 min a vial to caulk gunning it 10 min a vial.

im using greepseed oil. is it because of this? if i use something like mct oil will that cut the time in half?

also i go through syringe filters every 10 ml. **** it. no patience and shit is so cheap.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This simple and easy-to-follow guide will make you Gain 10 pounds of rock
solid muscle in the next 30 days or your money back

Hey one, try this....lay back, take a deeeep breath and relax....I'm tearing your arm off from the shoulder as I use your own hand to fist your asshole.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MCT oil is thinner and would allow for faster filtering, but again it must be warm, not hot or you could burn the filter.....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Home brewing small time shit isnt worth it. Go big or dont bother. The risk vs the reward doesnt make it smart. Get a good source

New Threads