Concern/grey hair

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi it's me mel again I have a small concern to why I'm really ageing at 27 years old .
These past few days I've been noticeing I've developed grey hair that's very noticeable and just suddenly appeared.
Is it something I should be concerned about.
i look like an old bag it's so weird.. Please get back to me .thanks .

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you wondering if it's related to gear use?

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I know girls with dark/black hair that started to go gray as early as age 18. I don't know if it is gear related at all, but you might want to get some bloodwork if it is coming on quickly.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes absolutely

I have never read or heard of that but I can say at high doses you can lose your hair and it can make your skin look not so pleasant but that depends on the compound and dose

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner beat me to it...I've never heard of gear making your hair gray. I know I've heard that certain compounds affect dht levels and may block receptors that can create hair loss.

I have a full head of hair so I haven't looked into it yet...If you don't get a good answer soon, besides what has been told...I'll see if I can search and find some good info regarding this and post it up.

Personally, I think it boils down to genetics...I know people gray by 18, then I know people who have their first gray hair at 55. Dark hair tends to gray faster than a lighter haired individual.

Now, In PoBs case...I have no clue when redheads start graying...you'll have to ask him.

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
A fellow aussie! i didnt think there was any others on here

ive heard of gear related to hair loss but not hair colour

the colour of your hair is caused by pigment cells producing melanin in the hair follicle. maybe do some keyword searches in google scholar and see if there is any articles about it being related to steroid use

on a side note i see a definite correlation between my test dose and the curliness of my hair

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've been doing abit of research and apparently I found it may be from test..
Apparanly it speeds up the ageing process .. Could my npp be test ...hmmmm

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been doing abit of research and apparently I found it may be from test..
Apparanly it speeds up the ageing process .. Could my npp be test ...hmmmm

unfortunately...being UGL...anything could be anything :(

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you post a link to test speeding up the aging process? I really don't think that is correct at all. Most likely this is just genetic.

I had gray hair on my chest and beard at 26 and had never ran a cycle.

Lilo

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Think it's genetic too. I had gray hair since I was 18, and so did my father. Try to ask your family about that and see if it was around your age.

POB's chest hair is red and white with a leaf shape in the middle...

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
The link wouldn't work I'm sorry ..these are what I found ..

After running a test based cycle on two different occasions, I have definately noticied a major increase in my grey. Grant it, my mom turned grey at an early age and passed the gene on to my brother (who started turning grey around 22 or so...we call him silverfox now lol) and since I was about 20-21 I've had more than my share of grey hairs, BUT it wasn't until I started running AAS that my few grey hairs went to many grey hairs.

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but it makes sense since synethic testosterone speeds up the aging process.

ps Its not that bad....a lot of girls tell me I have a very distinguished look and that they actually find it somewhat sexy!

just started TRT in April....got some new grays on chest that weren't there b4 but i am 37

Yeah I thought synthetic Test sped up the aging process as well, thats why I was curious. My dad went grey about 35 years old, my mom's side has no grey. I have a friend who has been on AAS 5 years now- he is 28 and has considerable amounts of grey. I thought maybe it turned grey because I stopped taking the Test- like a side or something. I appreciate your opinions, at least I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks bro's

Test does speed up the aging process...My doctor said anyway....but there would have to have done quite a few cycles for your hair to start turning.

Never heard of a single person complaining about their hair turning grey because of gear, usually they complaining they haven't got hair so color is irrelevant really so long as you have some hair!!

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
The girls are right, some grey hair on a young woman is damn sexy.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
The link wouldn't work I'm sorry ..these are what I found ..

After running a test based cycle on two different occasions, I have definately noticied a major increase in my grey. Grant it, my mom turned grey at an early age and passed the gene on to my brother (who started turning grey around 22 or so...we call him silverfox now lol) and since I was about 20-21 I've had more than my share of grey hairs, BUT it wasn't until I started running AAS that my few grey hairs went to many grey hairs.

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but it makes sense since synethic testosterone speeds up the aging process.

ps Its not that bad....a lot of girls tell me I have a very distinguished look and that they actually find it somewhat sexy!

just started TRT in April....got some new grays on chest that weren't there b4 but i am 37

Yeah I thought synthetic Test sped up the aging process as well, thats why I was curious. My dad went grey about 35 years old, my mom's side has no grey. I have a friend who has been on AAS 5 years now- he is 28 and has considerable amounts of grey. I thought maybe it turned grey because I stopped taking the Test- like a side or something. I appreciate your opinions, at least I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks bro's

Test does speed up the aging process...My doctor said anyway....but there would have to have done quite a few cycles for your hair to start turning.

Never heard of a single person complaining about their hair turning grey because of gear, usually they complaining they haven't got hair so color is irrelevant really so long as you have some hair!!

Did a guy wrote that? ok... You know it's not nice to laugh at retards right?

I stand by what I said: Some grey hair on a young woman is damn sexy. And on a man to. lol

Last edited:

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seen another thread of yours...if you have diabetes, that may be your 'premature aging' problem.

But even then...aging does not correlate with graying hair...again maybe loss of hair, but, graying is basically genetic.

I saw a link that was interesting, its from a nobody, but, does have yale university and other studies quoted

---->http://www.gutzgray.com/blog/31-the-genetics-of-grey-hair.html

Last edited:

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
So if im ageing early is that something bad ..

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Jenner beat me to it...I've never heard of gear making your hair gray. I know I've heard that certain compounds affect dht levels and may block receptors that can create hair loss.

I have a full head of hair so I haven't looked into it yet...If you don't get a good answer soon, besides what has been told...I'll see if I can search and find some good info regarding this and post it up.

Personally, I think it boils down to genetics...I know people gray by 18, then I know people who have their first gray hair at 55. Dark hair tends to gray faster than a lighter haired individual.

Now, In PoBs case...I have no clue when redheads start graying...you'll have to ask him.
I know a guy from the gym that he got really grey too and hes quite young.he looks.70.years old but hes only about 30

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
I think he cycles all year round .he runs bloods quite frequently. Every 6 weeks

New Threads