Genzyme Somatropin

Reaction score
I just picked up a couple genzyme somatropin kits, they are 10bottles in each kit, 10ius in each bottle . It comes jn small vials with red tops and the powder stays clumped at the bottom when turned upside down. Has anyone ever heard of these? I'll post pics as soon as i upload em to my computer. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Here are the pics, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Genzyme Resize.jpg

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have you tested them yet....?? or do you plan to?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this the first time you are using
GH? The powder usually stays on the
Bottom when turned upside down.
Some viles it will slide down.
As far as that, it's fine. Never heard
Of the ones you have though. Testing them
Like gymrat said is the only way to know.

Reaction score
i never get bloodwork done, i've been using em for about 3 weeks now basicly 2 iu every morning, im just beginning to do 2iu when i wake up and 2 iu in the evening. I havent really noticed any of the expected sides as of yet

Reaction score
yes this is my first time running gh, i've been trying to get it for months and bought some bs i have pics on another thread on this site of those. Picked up these and began using about three weeks ago, i plan on running it as long as i can afford it. I'm runnin test e right now also but im only doing 8 weeks on and im on week 6. I plan on doing 8 on and 8 off with test e for a while.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go get blood work. It's not a good policy to 'never get bloodwork'. You have no idea how your blood, e2 or test levels are. You'll also never know for sure if your gh is properly dosed. You should be having vivid dreams andsslightly cts at 4ius daily. Go get bloods.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a serum GH test man. you owe it to yourself after spending all this coin.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a serum GH test man. you owe it to yourself after spending all this coin.

Exactly. No sense injecting something into your body that u have no idea what it is.

Pin 10iu IM. Then get a GH serum test ~3 hours later.

That's the only way to know if its legit or not.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been through the whole buying a kit of gh and later finding out it was probably bunk thing and it sux. All I can say is if u have any doubts don't use it. I was out 200 bucks and had to cut my losses. I Googled the kind I got(nipertropin) and found s lots of negative things. I also made a thread and a few bros knew a little about it. Good luck and I hope it's g2g bro

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's the point of a 8 week test e cycle?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like u may have been zeeked

Reaction score
Exactly. No sense injecting something into your body that u have no idea what it is.

Pin 10iu IM. Then get a GH serum test ~3 hours later.

That's the only way to know if its legit or not.

I'm not even sure where to go to get that specific bloodwork done, i dont have a primary doctor i inly go when im really sick lol. Maybe i'll make an apt to get a check up this week and get my bloodwork done and pin that 10iu a couple hours b4

Reaction score
What's the point of a 8 week test e cycle?

This was my first time running anythjng, i want to be on during the summer, so i figured instead of running a 12 week cycle n bejng off the sunmer, i'll do 8 on then 8 off now, then get on a 12 week cycle around may

Reaction score
Go get blood work. It's not a good policy to 'never get bloodwork'. You have no idea how your blood, e2 or test levels are. You'll also never know for sure if your gh is properly dosed. You should be having vivid dreams andsslightly cts at 4ius daily. Go get bloods.

Well i've really been on 2iu these three weeks and i can honestly say i have been having crazy vivid dreams that i can clearly remember which never happens, this may have nithing to do wit the hgh but i figured id mention it.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not even sure where to go to get that specific bloodwork done, i dont have a primary doctor i inly go when im really sick lol. Maybe i'll make an apt to get a check up this week and get my bloodwork done and pin that 10iu a couple hours b4

Goto privatemdlabs.com....they order the blood work, u go to a local lab, the results are emailed to u

Reaction score
Goto privatemdlabs.com....they order the blood work, u go to a local lab, the results are emailed to u

Ok cool i'm definitly going to get on top of this thanks alot man

New Threads