Going on cruise to Mex, Belieze, Roatan. Know any good farmacias?

DoriDori

Reaction score
In November my wife and I are honeymooning in the west Caribbean. Our ports were stopping at are Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belieze, and Isle Roatan. I'd like to get some gear if there's quality down there. What should I look for and what should I stay away from? I'd like anavar and test E. what's the best way to smuggle vials back on board? Last cruise I went on, we walk thru metal detectors. Well the vials top set it off? What about back through US customs? What are you guys' experiences?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's my opinion. Don't FACK up your honeymoon. That's all I got.

DoriDori

Reaction score
With getting caught? Or with the misses? Cuase she's cool with it lol

Reaction score
as easy and cheap as it is to get here in America why would you even wanna chance it. Imagine how fun that flight will be shitting your pants all way through airport wondering if your gonna get caught. To me the stress wouldn't be worth it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
forget about it.................................................................................................

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont ruin your honeymoon mate.

To make you feel better, in Oz where i live 10ml Test e vials go for around $200-220.

You have it great in the US already.

Focus on enjoying your trip with your wife brother.

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did the very same cruise in march. Not worth it IMO. I almost grabbed some stuff while I was out there, but they wanted too much. Kinda glad I didn't anyway. Once I got back, customs was packed, but moving quickly. My customs guy wasn't saying a word to anyone. Then it's my turn. The customs agent put his hand up as to stop. Then the agent asked me some senseless questions like " how was your trip, have a good time? ". He was definately feeling me out. Then he took a long at me, then my bags. Finally saying, " your good big man ". Thank god I didn't grab stuff! Funny thing is, my girl was with me and he didn't even acknowledge her. Yup, he was trying to read me. I'm sure if I wasn't let through, neither was she. Bottomline, HELL NO!!!!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bad idea dont take that chance

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't risk that and if I had a wife I'd hate to hear her say shes cool with that.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You and Gear should never been seen together by the police or by customs agents. You are just asking for trouble.

And if you are nabbed, and convicted, your wife may reassess her views on your using steroids - which could create relationship problems.

Enjoy your honeymoon and your new wife!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the only thing id possibly consider, which is still not smart would be to mail stuff back to your place in the US.

bringing it with you...not a good idea.

Ive brought things i was not susposed to on planes a few times, the rock you have in your stomach is enough to kill you.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont do it mate

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the cruise bro dont worry about gear. But if your dead set on buying some, do like gymrat said and mail it back, never risk getting caught with it on you.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The tops of the vials are aluminum. Since aluminum is non ferrous it should not trip the metal detectors on the boat.

I've had Mexican customs go through my stuff a few times both entering and leaving while flying. I don't think the risk is worth the reward.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

IronCore

Reaction score
put it in a condom and stick it in your ass... and then put the vials in her purse...

kidding... not worth it... and those pharmacies are setup to screw you over... you may or may not get legit goods...

if you get naything... get a bunch of liquor... much cheaper there...

also... BYOB... drinks are expensive as ashit on a boat... and they cahrge it to your room... not uncommon to get a $1500 bar tab at the end of the cruise...

Take a half gallon of Vodka (or two) and wrap it ina towel then pack it in with the ret of your luggage...

Juice is free on the ship... and they always give you a big bottle of water... drink the water... refill with the Vodka... take it on the deck with your bags and drink up...

also... if you plan on drinking soda's only get one soda card... you an I bot know who will be wlaking HIS ass to the soda stand... no need to eve bother getting her one.

DoriDori

Reaction score
Wow! No poll needed, I'm not gonna bother with gear down there. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

And as far getting alcohol on board, wrapping it in a towel gets it passed baggage scanners?

curls

Reaction score
I have been to all the places you mentioned and I do not recommend it. If you have to go through customs forget about it. I get pulled aside almost every time i go through customs not a risk worth taking.