Criminal rights and the message it's sending

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The nights are getting longer which means the cover of darkness for thieves to not only burglarize folks, but damage they cause in their cowardly act on people sleeping...........sleeping to get up and go to work to pay the outrageous taxes to support these scumbags in and out of jails and prisons.

One of the weakest arguments I hear in response to my stance is: "everyone has the right to live as a hooker, drug addict, etc or basically a criminal. Nothing is free, someone (INCOME tax payers) are flipping for the free ride. Gay, Redneck, Lib or Conservative are rights, living off welfare is a privilege not a right.

Criminals love gun laws, disarm the folks that own vehicles, have property and valuables, send the message "go rob or burg, they ain't going to do shit" is what these POS hear every time a homeowner shoots one of them and gets arrested. If these perpetrators were gunned down on a regular basis ............ do the math.

I'll never see a how someone protecting their property ON THEIR PROPERTY can rightly be charged.

...........and you know damn well those pussies shot in back were walking away telling that old guy "we will be back". Well no they won't................lol

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing stricter gun control laws are going to do is take weapons away from people that use them legitimately and legally. Scumbags will always find guns illegally. I can't fathom how people don't underastand this. The only ones who get fucked are people like myself who have guns for hunting, target practice, sport shooting, and home protection. For now, I'm not concerned about anybody taking my arsenal of weapons as the state I live in is a big hunting and shooting state. I do, however, feel bad for people that live in California, New Jersey, New York, and some other states that seem intent on taking away their residents right to bear arms. How do liberals think stricter gun laws will lower fuckin crime? It will actually raise crime rates because criminals know they will be less likely to be shot on private property. What the fuck is wrong with people. The whole idea of stricter gun laws makes my brain hurt. Fuck, now I'm irate. Dammit PFM, you got me all riled up.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
An unarmed nation is a dependent nation. Depentent on the Gobment for checks and protection.

If you buck the system and choose to defend your own family and home your a racist radical, clinging to guns and religion.

Motherfuckers had better wise up this shit is not going to simmer forever.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Mayor of Seattle wants business to post Gun Free stickers on their windows.

What shop or store is going to get robbed.............the one that may have a owner packing or the one without.

If that doesn't sum up left wing "thinking" I don't what does.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Mayor of Seattle wants business to post Gun Free stickers on their windows.

What shop or store is going to get robbed.............the one that may have a owner packing or the one without.

If that doesn't sum up left wing "thinking" I don't what does.

Hahah what a f u c k i n deuscheeee! Just what i want to do place a sticker on my car that says "come... Please rob me and my family, and then Take my car a d follow my gps back to my house and get ur uhaul" people want everyone to be so accepting of everything its has, and will contine to disgust me!

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The funny shit is that bitch Diane Feinstein trying to ban weapons on the way the look. Looks like an assault weapon banned. Looks too intimidating, banned. Banning magazines with high capacities. Come on!!! If I want to kill 100 people I don't need a magazine with 30 rounds. Ill just pack a few extra. 3 seconds bitch to change out an empty mag. Wtf!!! The president of the NRA said it perfectly, "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun". Well said mofo. I'd like to see this country split in half. Libs on one half, conservatives on the other and see who prospers more. The fucking crime rate on the lib side would be through the roof while there would be minimal crime on the conservative side and everyone would have a surplus on money. Only a shortage of body bags. I could deal with that.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd proudly put a sign on my business saying

"Were packing here. If you want to try and rob us we will shoot your ass. We suggest you visit some other business - like the ones with the Gun Free Stickers"

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The funny shit is that bitch Diane Feinstein trying to ban weapons on the way the look. Looks like an assault weapon banned. Looks too intimidating, banned. Banning magazines with high capacities. Come on!!! If I want to kill 100 people I don't need a magazine with 30 rounds. Ill just pack a few extra. 3 seconds bitch to change out an empty mag. Wtf!!! The president of the NRA said it perfectly, "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun". Well said mofo. I'd like to see this country split in half. Libs on one half, conservatives on the other and see who prospers more. The fucking crime rate on the lib side would be through the roof while there would be minimal crime on the conservative side and everyone would have a surplus on money. Only a shortage of body bags. I could deal with that.
What's funny to me is a photo/video of her picking up an ak variant, not safety checking it, then proceeding to mussle everyone in the room with her finger on the trigger.

People that are oblivious to guns should not be allowed to talk about them. Much less make laws about them.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems common sense isnt so common any more. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Like the 12 year old girl that got her teeth knocked out by the black boy at school because she wouldnt go out with him. Took 4 teachers to pull him offf of her. Did he get expelled? Facing charges? NOPE. Slap on the hand and back to business as usual.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems common sense isnt so common any more. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Like the 12 year old girl that got her teeth knocked out by the black boy at school because she wouldnt go out with him. Took 4 teachers to pull him offf of her. Did he get expelled? Facing charges? NOPE. Slap on the hand and back to business as usual.

Open season on whites.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Diane Fuckbag has a CCW..................but you and I are not supposed to.............like to shit down her throat.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Diane Fuckbag has a CCW..................but you and I are not supposed to.............like to shit down her throat.
Don't forget. She is exempt to all California gun laws. All those in public office there are.

What's the definition of tyranny again?

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you are not already members, I strongly urge you to join the NRA. I feel it is more important now than ever. The more members the better. It's only $1000 for a lifetime membership and you get a lot of cool shit with it(you can pay in quaterly installments also). Otherwise, I think it's only $30 a year. It is well worth your money, and I believe the duty of every proud gun owner.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Politically I dont agree with any one party very much but I do believe in freedom . Freedom to do and have what ever you want.. I also believe if what ever you do effects someone else negatively you should pay a price big enough to make you want to never do it again. So couple examples

I want to smoke crack .. go for it cracky just don't burn down the fucking apartment bldg or house you don't own or do any damage at all and your fine. DO and go to jail for 10 years.. Steal to get your crack and go to jail for 10 years .. etc So if you sit home do no damage besides to yourself I see no harm in it. O and one more thing I know you know 10000 ways to beat a Drug test but I am gonna bank on you fucking up so if you are collecting hard earned working money and fail a DT you go to jail for stealing see above penalty.

as far as drug dealers.. well there getting phased out as we speak. anyone with any know how can get anything with out hitting the street its only gonna get ezer. in my perfect world crackies can walk into a corner store and get a bogo on a rock and some newports lol .. This will free up plenty of space for all of the for mentioned ass holes to fit in prisons with out all the pot dealers in there

Same for gun nuts Hey I want to hunt with a AR15.. Go for it Rambo just make sure you dont miss and cause any damage b/c if you do and blow up someone eleses shit 10 years someone dies in a mishap no more manslaughter its murder you go away for. But I do agree as long as the dead robber is in your house/business and you blow him up fuck it he is done.. As far as the fucking neighborhood watch fuck Idk I guess that goes to court and gets handled like it did
I could go on and on I just think FREEDOM means Free it doesn't seem that way to me. though i am the most grateful person in the world to be an American we are afforded so much that we can bicker over trivial shit like drugs and guns and gays lol

Were spoiled ask the towel head who shits in a hole and sleeps in a shed what he thinks about gay rights lol . The homeless are lotto winners in the usa b/c at least they can beg for something ..

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM wants to upper deck Feinstein. Lol I'd love to watch it then drop a deuce myself on her chest. I'd even rub it in with my bare hands. Fuck it its my dung.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Open season on whites.

Until its in the news every night how some poor white woman was raped and killed by some non whites. Then the pendulum will start to swing the other way.

BTW, anyone feel like setting up an organization such as The National Association For the Advancement of Caucasian People?

TR90125

Reaction score
My single biggest dream in life is to sit on a jury involving anyone who was forced to react in self defense and ended up killing someone in the process. Our legal system has drifted very, very far away from focusing on those who actually perpetrate crimes and seem to be hell bent on punishing otherwise law abiding citizens for protecting themselves, their loved ones or the property. Despite all evidence presented, in my dreams I convince my fellow jurors to rule in favor of jury nullification.

The bottom line in life is you reap what you sow. Unfortunately our legal system doesn't support that philosophy.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Until its in the news every night how some poor white woman was raped and killed by some non whites. Then the pendulum will start to swing the other way.

BTW, anyone feel like setting up an organization such as The National Association For the Advancement of Caucasian People?
That doesn't make national news because it happens every day.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's pathetic when prisons are fully funded and our schools are far from it. Bibles are not allowed in schools but are encouraged in prisons. Why the paradigm change? I don't care if it hurts somebody's feelings. We can't please everybody and we don't have too.