supertest 400

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Do ppl still make this.. haven't seen in a while.. had good gains with it.. what's ur guys thoughts on it if available.. whts benefits..thx

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes they still make it. There is a guy at my gym that won't buy anything but super test. He's a fukin idiot. Since it says "super" he thinks it's better then any other test out there... news flash it's just test. He doesn't understand that test is test no matter the name lol anyway I prefer lower dosed test....I don't see a point in high dosed gear unless you are doing 3 to 4 grams a week.

This same guy told me he was mixing it with some kind of oil (without cooking) and selling it at 200mg per ml and doubling his profit.....guy has no clue....be careful out there guys

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there are a lot of UGL that are still making this. I used it about 10 years back, i was on denkall test400 and that shit was nuts.. The pip was fucking horrible but the thing was jammed up with test.

I am sure if you look around you will find someone with some sort of a "super" test blend. If you do come in contact with someone who is selling Denkall test 400 dont buy it! it is shit and IP makes it now, just a heads up bro

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I used to get from a guy I was buds with but he moved away.. I thought it was pretty good stuff.. just a easy cycle.. so the test Decca dbol way better then high doses of it.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there are a lot of UGL that are still making this. I used it about 10 years back, i was on denkall test400 and that shit was nuts.. The pip was fucking horrible but the thing was jammed up with test.

I am sure if you look around you will find someone with some sort of a "super" test blend. If you do come in contact with someone who is selling Denkall test 400 dont buy it! it is shit and IP makes it now, just a heads up bro

Holy shit IP is still around?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just finished up some t400.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes they still make it. There is a guy at my gym that won't buy anything but super test. He's a fukin idiot. Since it says "super" he thinks it's better then any other test out there... news flash it's just test. He doesn't understand that test is test no matter the name lol anyway I prefer lower dosed test....I don't see a point in high dosed gear unless you are doing 3 to 4 grams a week.

This same guy told me he was mixing it with some kind of oil (without cooking) and selling it at 200mg per ml and doubling his profit.....guy has no clue....be careful out there guys

No shit... Fuckin noobtards don't even know that supertest is just test.

If you really wanna get huge you need superdedoopertest600

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. I ran massive amounts of tren test and mast so having a higher ml was nice

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some clown at my OLD gym proud to say that as of tonight, was like yea right now i'm on supertest800 LMAO...some fuckin idiots. I think people can see in my face when i'm in the gym not to ask me SHIT.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've got some super 1g if anybody is interested. Smooth as butter and I pin 5 mils at a time sub q. That shit is awesome. Lmfao

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No shit... Fuckin noobtards don't even know that supertest is just test.

If you really wanna get huge you need superdedoopertest600

I just homebrewd some supercalifragalisticexpialidosious test 4000. $500 a vial. PM me for payment info.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I sense this is turning into a joke lol.. I actually thought was more potent then just like test cyp.. thought had few types of test in it. Tht not Tru... worked good for me or was tht just test period..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I'll have to post pic of Wht I got.. think it's got different test in it..hoping I get more out of next cycle tho

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's got cyp e and prop. I think it's somethin like 188mg of e, 187 c, and 25 prop. Somewhere around there.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea sounds bout right.. Wht u think the comparison is between tht and a cycle of test Decca dbol.. tht blow it out of water