Updated Introduction

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am still CFM. My Moderator position here on SI is just that: My Position. I am not a Mod for status or power, my agenda is sharing the best of my 35 years in this game. We all have ideas, life experience and what is acceptable and what is not. As a Moderator I am here to police scammers, spammers and over the top Tren Train idiots and defuse talk that may turn away new guys and even some established guys.

I am no pussy, not offended easily as that word offended IMO is for pussies that always dish it out and cannot take it.

As with some sites where a PM stating a fact like "CFM is a real asshole" certainly hold true because we are assholes to someone at any given time....big fucking deal.

Attacking a another member with threats (especially a female) is where I'll draw a line and take the matter to The Ranks.

While I am here I'll add that my threads are Open Ended for my psychology is to create a WTF environment for questions and guys stacking on their experience and knowledge.

Let's all enjoy a great place to call home . . . and Chat Box is The shit!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mike your the man bro!!

Even if tour a crazy, cranky, old crusty bastard!! We love you.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I do police the pussies around here, after all there's too many dicks on the dance floor... so I dress up as a cop stripper & I moderate all the pussies.. that's how I roll :D

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good shit Moped Man

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here mike!

P

Phatbastard

Anyone Seen CFM's strait jacket?

LOL I like the revised thread Mike! CFM has much knowledge to share folks take advantage of that!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad you are here CFM you need to give me a call sometime!!!!!

and I will volunteer to be the bouncer on here lol

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CFM glad to have you hear, your one of the first guys i come to when i have a question

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike for pullin me over to SI. Glad to be here bro place is great

New Threads