Ashton Kutcher

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really don't like 'Hollyweird' and their liberal agenda, but I think Ashton Kutcher stepped up on this one. Those kids really need to hear something like this (and hopefully apply it):

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lets hope they take some of that advice, a lot of this younger generation is lost.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate this hipster pos, he was probably told to say this shit for his upcoming movie.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i really dont care for him. but i liked his message. regardless of who told him to say it.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good message to the children but then they cut to one of the kids and i remembered what kids look like lol. I was such a tool as a teen I had my own horrible look so I cant flame the youth

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who the hell is this guy? Is he a member here?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cant stand this queer

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll take that over some pants down, ear ring, gold teeth, hooded rapper POS selling stupid kids BS that only promotes them and fucking rap industry and crybaby culture.

So fuck you haters.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always saw that guy as a metrosexual punk. I got a new respect for him.

Get Some

Reaction score
I give him a +1 for using a Thomas Edison quote... Nobody ever quotes that guy and he has some good ones

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter if we like him or not, kids love this guy and he delivered the right message. "Work is an opportunity...." If one little bastard listens and the world is better off,....I'm all about the end result!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he got to hit, what's her name,, just saying

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How does it differ from your generation? And how is it lost?

I heard this and was blown away, Ashton Kutchie stepped up big time. Swole I can say from my experience , not all , but a LARGE portion of the younger guys have no drive, work ethic , hustle. I can't find a white kid to hire, I would give my left nut (it's tiny anyways) to find a clean cut driven White kid that speaks clear biz like ENGLISH. Not all Swole but alot. BIG EXCEPTION TO RETURNING VETS, They had drive and endurance pounded into them

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting that from him. It needs to be said, too bad 52% of the parents out there may need Ashton to be the heavy.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Demi Moore? Mila Kunis? Regardless, when it comes to making money and getting bitches he's doing better than most.

I was hitting Mila this morning in the shower....what's the big....Next time I'm putting the photo in a ziplock....just sayin.....