Why people who use steroids are awesome

ImDennis

Reaction score
normally im not the kinda guy who goes on a sunday to the gym but decided wtf why not, all these guys that i haven't seen for several months were in the gym and man did they shrink down now.... i think its hilarious watching people at the gym blow up then fuk up and shrink back down..... maybe one day they'll learn the beauty of blast and cruise or bridging between cycles

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice avatar

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cat loving fuks....people who use steroids are not happy with themself and need something to fill the void

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a big void

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Many just give up on eating and training. I love steroids.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
normally im not the kinda guy who goes on a sunday to the gym but decided wtf why not, all these guys that i haven't seen for several months were in the gym and man did they shrink down now.... i think its hilarious watching people at the gym blow up then fuk up and shrink back down..... maybe one day they'll learn the beauty of blast and cruise or bridging between cycles

Blast and cruise? Bridging? Both are nice, but useless for people like those you mentioned. They need to learn to eat and train with consistency...

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now I really like to eat, but I'm not big on actually training. What gear will give me the best result.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cat loving fuks....people who use steroids are not happy with themself and need something to fill the void

I have quite a few pin holes in my quads trying to fill that void. .......damn dr bundy!

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guys don't shrink up because they don't blast and cruise, dude. They shrink because they don't know how to eat and train consistently. I know a few dudes that have quit running gear altogether and you can't even tell because they still eat and train like lunatics. You make it sound like you can't be big and strong without it. Not true.

ImDennis

Reaction score
Guys don't shrink up because they don't blast and cruise, dude. They shrink because they don't know how to eat and train consistently. I know a few dudes that have quit running gear altogether and you can't even tell because they still eat and train like lunatics. You make it sound like you can't be big and strong without it. Not true.

all im saying is if you juice and then stop, the gains go away, you dont get those nicely rounded muscles... etc... unless youre actually running gear full time b&c, cycling isn't even worth it. the amount of money you use to pct can get you like 3-4 vials.... every vial lasts you bout 2 months @ 200mg, you retain your nicely rounded muscles, have higher then average t, no hormone crash etc

from amls pricing, if you buy hcg,nolva and clomid for pct (1k ius 10 days prior to pct, then 30 days of nolva and clomid) you can pick up 3 vials of test... which could last you 6 months...... no hormonal crash, maintain gains alot better... cycling is just hands down a waste of time and money.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all im saying is if you juice and then stop, the gains go away, you dont get those nicely rounded muscles... etc... unless youre actually running gear full time b&c, cycling isn't even worth it. the amount of money you use to pct can get you like 3-4 vials.... every vial lasts you bout 2 months @ 200mg, you retain your nicely rounded muscles, have higher then average t, no hormone crash etc

from amls pricing, if you buy hcg,nolva and clomid for pct (1k ius 10 days prior to pct, then 30 days of nolva and clomid) you can pick up 3 vials of test... which could last you 6 months...... no hormonal crash, maintain gains alot better... cycling is just hands down a waste of time and money.

It's all about nicely rounded muscles.

ImDennis

Reaction score
It's all about nicely rounded muscles.

aye, thats what bodybuilding is all about aha :p, but that was just an example moral of my point was that if your pcting you might as well just invest in staying on, it never stops at just 1 cycle, why put your body through hell by making it constantly restart itself....

shenky

Reaction score
cycling is just hands down a waste of time and money.

Not sure about this one, Dennis. I'm a novice, but I know quite a few people who kept a lot of their size well after cycling. They regret nothing.

...So many goddamn cats.

ImDennis

Reaction score
Not sure about this one, Dennis. I'm a novice, but I know quite a few people who kept a lot of their size well after cycling. They regret nothing.

...So many goddamn cats.

within 2 months of pcting you'll lose a decent amount of size, some will argue its water weight.. to each their own and then slowly as months go by the rest of the gains youve made off gear will go away

shenky

Reaction score
within 2 months of pcting you'll lose a decent amount of size, some will argue its water weight.. to each their own and then slowly as months go by the rest of the gains youve made off gear will go away

Again, I have no veritable experience keeping on size because my last and only "cycle" was composed of fake gear, but I'm going to assume muscle is muscle. Physiologically, I would assume that if you have muscle and you're not near or at your "genetic potential" then calories and training will be sufficient to keep it, just as it would be if you achieved that level of mass naturally.

Also, age and natty T levels are also considered. Cruising is a big commitment. There's a few dudes at my gym my age who cruise, but I personally wouldn't consider until I'm over 40.

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree and disagree, some people should B&C or not use at all, and some can use and get away with coming off. I think a lot has to do with how your genetics allow you to recover. Some guys have come off with no PCT and recovered and some never recover. Some keep their size, some don't. I'm 34 and after the old lady is pregnant I probably will never come off again.