How would you respond to people that say steroids are magic and do all the work for you

Reaction score
Steroid cycles are cheating nature. Thats just a fact. The work and diet are a necessity but lets just face it, these drugs are extraordinarily powerful.

Im just a TRT guy, but I have no doubt that with regular high doses, Id be a 500+ lb bench presser. It wouldnt be me that added those 75+ lbs of strength, it’d just be drugs because nothing else changed.

Ill be honest, IMO if youre running gram plus blasts, you should be a fucking monster. If not, something else is really lacking.
So you currently can bench 425 on TRT levels and contend that hitting 500+ would be easily achievable with regular high doses?

I don’t know. 500+ lb bench is still 500+ lb. It’s not all that common.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
So you currently can bench 425 on TRT levels and contend that hitting 500+ would be easily achievable with regular high doses?

Amen and all that shit.

Swede Burns is a fucking monster , snapped 2 vertebrae in his back trying to hit 525.

Can't imagine the hours and hours of brutality and fucking pain some one like Jimmy Kolb or Scott Mendelson have put in hitting 1200 and 1300 lbs benches ,, that's comic book superhero shit.

Reaction score
Amen and all that shit.

Swede Burns is a fucking monster , snapped 2 vertebrae in his back trying to hit 525.

Can't imagine the hours and hours of brutality and fucking pain some one like Jimmy Kolb or Scott Mendelson have put in hitting 1200 and 1300 lbs benches ,, that's comic book superhero shit.
"benching" 1200lbs

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Steroid cycles are cheating nature. Thats just a fact. The work and diet are a necessity but lets just face it, these drugs are extraordinarily powerful.

Im just a TRT guy, but I have no doubt that with regular high doses, Id be a 500+ lb bench presser. It wouldnt be me that added those 75+ lbs of strength, it’d just be drugs because nothing else changed.

Ill be honest, IMO if youre running gram plus blasts, you should be a fucking monster. If not, something else is really lacking.
I think your just a strong bastard..Its more look that im talking about..If u cant bench 400 500 your just a strong fucker

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have no interest in taking any of those health risks. Plus Id be bald as a golf ball.

But Ive run two smaller cycles and been in gyms for 30 years. I know how it all works.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

Im sure none of it would be easy. But I know what my response has been to just a little bit of gear. It feels like being a fucking superhero.

Reaction score

steroids are magic and do all the work for you​

steroids are magic. true.
however. not everyone can successfully cast spells. successful spell casting requires a unique combination knowledge, discipline, and work.

and do all the work for you. false.
they do not train properly, get the sleep, comply with nutrition, and prioritize the lifestyle over everything else.

Obscured78

Reaction score
I remember my very first cycle 250mg sustanon weekly. I remember when I really felt the “magic.” Chest day, getting into my heavier sets and a weight which I had only done 4 reps max previously, I did 8 that day. I thought to myself, “this is like magic!!!”
Diet, hard work and discipline are all key. But take two people with same body types give them the same diet, workout intensity and discipline etc. and they should both look good. Give one the juice and then see the difference. It’s magic.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
when i see a jacked dude in public

I dont give a turd whether he uses steroids or not

dudes jacked regardless so it doesn't matter

ima respect those gains no matter what

New Threads