Brief Introduction from Ohio

Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I've been prowling this form for a few weeks now and decided it looks like a good place to actually get involved. I do enjoy some other sites forums but find most to be too ad-ridden with links to bunk pharmacies, research chemicals, supplements, etc.

About Myself -
I'm 22 years old and a student finishing up my degree in Human Nutrition. I'm also a certified personal trainer. I've been lifting since I was 16 and bodybuilding since I was 18. I have competed twice in tested NPC bodybuilding events, placing 3rd and 1st respectively. After my second tested show I began my first cycle which was a simple bulking cycle under supervision and guidance of an MD. I'm now on my second cycle that I'm using to help me prepare for a show in 8 weeks which is a non-tested national qualifier. I'm currently working on applying for sponsorships to supplement companies and enjoying all of the work that comes along with that.

I'm simply a student of training, nutrition, and anabolics and I have not even come close to learning as much as I would like. I feel I have a strong base knowledge in these subjects, but my desire to learn more is exactly why I'm on this forum.

Brutus

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The physical location of our servers are in Ann Arbor. Welcome to UG.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Welcome.

Post some pics if u could. We'd love to see them.

Good luck on your upcoming comp.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Good to have you here.

Reaction score
Welcome.

Post some pics if u could. We'd love to see them.

Good luck on your upcoming comp.

I am actually going to be shooting here in 2-3 weeks and getting some solid training photos so I will definitely take a few extra to post here at that time. And thanks for the wishes!

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground brother!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome from the state to your right. Hopefully you'll have some good insight with your nutritional backgrounds.

Reaction score
Welcome Brutus. Good luck on that next competition and I hope you get those sponsors to back you.