first post

Reaction score
Hi guys,

just wanted to introduce myself for the first time even though i've had an account for a while (choosing not to use that one since it has my real name on it lol). im currently 24 and a grad student at CMU studying for my masters in ME. Been weighttraining for sports since 14 but didn't really train bb style until I was 18, started my first cycle when I was 22. Currently i'm just starting my cut since i'm studying abroad in spring/summer and want to look good for that lol. My peak bulk weight was around 230lbs at 5'11, currently sitting at around ~220 in the morning. I train exclusively for hypertrophy and have never really trained compound movements. I will unabashedly say that I am making this post in order to use a source that AFAIK operates exclusively through this site.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hi guys,

just wanted to introduce myself for the first time even though i've had an account for a while (choosing not to use that one since it has my real name on it lol). im currently 24 and a grad student at CMU studying for my masters in ME. Been weighttraining for sports since 14 but didn't really train bb style until I was 18, started my first cycle when I was 22. Currently i'm just starting my cut since i'm studying abroad in spring/summer and want to look good for that lol. My peak bulk weight was around 230lbs at 5'11, currently sitting at around ~220 in the morning. I train exclusively for hypertrophy and have never really trained compound movements. I will unabashedly say that I am making this post in order to use a source that AFAIK operates exclusively through this site.
if you've been around for a while but on a different account, then you know we don't give out names or sources, that any ads you see are simply paid advertisement space and that we don't actually have sources that we partner with, and that soliciting for a sources name will just result in getting you banned.

I don't even know how it's possible to "train for hypertrophy" without training compound movements. This statement is the kind that people make when they have zero clue of what they are talking about.

You don't need drugs... they won't even help you until you know how to diet and train properly
.. which based on your introduction post it's clear you don't know how that actually works.

Good luck

Reaction score
slightly negative huh? Lemme clarify:

I’m not asking/demanding sources, simply quantifying my account into a person rather than just a 0 post 0 reaction account.

With regards to the comment about compound movements, maybe I slightly misspoke. I don’t train sbd at all, for which reason if I posted my numbers I would get absolutely flamed (seems I did anyways). I still incorporate heavy moments (ex. bb row vs deadlift , incline db vs flat bench, hack squat vs back squat). It is absolutely possible to grow without sbd so I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. Additionally, please let me know from where in my post you came to the conclusion I don’t know how to diet or train 😂.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

I’m not asking/demanding sources, simply quantifying my account into a person rather than just a 0 post 0 reaction account.

With regards to the comment about compound movements, maybe I slightly misspoke. I don’t train sbd at all, for which reason if I posted my numbers I would get absolutely flamed (seems I did anyways). I still incorporate heavy moments (ex. bb row vs deadlift , incline db vs flat bench, hack squat vs back squat). It is absolutely possible to grow without sbd so I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. Additionally, please let me know from where in my post you came to the conclusion I don’t know how to diet or train 😂.
slightly negative? All I did was comment on the things you actually wrote in your post.

You are making absolutely zero sense... you said you don't do compound movements and then proceed to list some compound movements .

I won't be talking to you again, you come off as an askhole. I don't owe you anything, including "telling you where in your post I came to that conclusion". Your post literally said everything I commented on... I don't need to spell it out for you. If you don't get it already, then no amount of explanation will. change that... nor are you entitled to any further explanation.

good luck

Reaction score

This is interesting. I’d like to hear more. Post up a picture so we can see how much it’s possible to grow without using compound movements.

Please post a log too.

As for a source that operates exclusively to this board. When you find it, please let the rest of us know.

Reaction score
Alright lemme clarify since I might have misspoken. By ‘compounds’ I incorrectly meant squat bench and deadlift the three main compounds. With your guys interpretation of the word I definitely understand how I might have been talking crazy. In regards to the source, I was talking about a source which I understand works through dms on this board; I have already dmed them, received a response, and am in the process of placing an order

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Alright lemme clarify since I might have misspoken. By ‘compounds’ I incorrectly meant squat bench and deadlift the three main compounds. With your guys interpretation of the word I definitely understand how I might have been talking crazy. In regards to the source, I was talking about a source which I understand works through dms on this board; I have already dmed them, received a response, and am in the process of placing an order

Our interpretation? You mean the correct use of the word that everyone in the strength and fitness uses, with the lone exception of you? 😂

You don't do the "powerlifts" (S/B/D). That's the word you're looking for.

Which source did you choose? No worries, it's not a trick, you won't get in trouble.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Don't know what to make of all this. I will give you the benifit of being new and didn't think it all through.
Hi. Welcome.
Dobt be stupid again. Only I'm able to stay here being stupid and not thing b4 i type.

New Threads