Does anyone run hcg through cycle and blast at the end before PCT?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
I have read this multiple times that people run hcg throughout their cycle at around 250 ius 2 times a week and then blast 500-1000 ius hcg eod for ten days after last pin of a long esther test for a great recovery. This would allow 4 days after hcg blast before beginning your SERMs. I was wondering if anyone has found this to be beneficial? Thanks

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I run it from the beginning do the cycle till just before PCT at the 250iu twice weekly dose.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like to blast it after my last shot of test at 500iu eod for 3 weeks before pct starts

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL BB I just read your quote/signature. ahahahahahah!

HCG...not during cycle. Don't believe in it but that's just me. Blast before PCT: YES.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
I have only tried running HCG on cycle at 250 ius, twice a week. I think I will try blasting it on my next, just to see how it works for me. Thanks for the input men!

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I have only tried running HCG on cycle at 250 ius, twice a week. I think I will try blasting it on my next, just to see how it works for me. Thanks for the input men!

Be careful and don't blast it too high. Aromatization in your testes can cause desensitization and cannot be treated with the normal AIs except letro.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Good point. I have read that. I am not near done reading and learning before I would do it, but if I did I would use 500-1000 ius hcg eod for ten days after last pin. Have you tried blasting before? If so, how do you think it compares to running on cycle? Ive heard both sides being explained but I appreciate all opinions

Reaction score
Everyone has their different views on HCG. Try each and see what works best for you. Ive tried it both ways and i prefer to use it thru my cycle. Id rather not have my nuts shrink up, only to have to restart them again when they're even smaller.

I don't think the action of HCG and the shutdown of the HPTA is counterproductive. Id love to see any data or research saying otherwise tho.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Good point. I have read that. I am not near done reading and learning before I would do it, but if I did I would use 500-1000 ius hcg eod for ten days after last pin. Have you tried blasting before? If so, how do you think it compares to running on cycle? Ive heard both sides being explained but I appreciate all opinions

Reading the literature of those I respect in the field made me choose to do on cycle. Have not tried the blast nor do I plan on trying it at any point. Only so much stimulation can occur regardless of the dose.

To quote a friend:

"I'd rather keep the horses in the barn than chase them down over 3 counties"

New Threads