Top rated sources at eroids

Reaction score
These are the top 50 rated sources at eroids based on user reviews.

1napsgear.org
PharmacomStore.in
HulkBody.SI
ashop.in
etalaze.biz
ukbeststeroids.co
roidsseek.com
MuscleDevelop.co
euroking-gear.net
bdsupplements.im
nextdaygear.com
Body-Anabolics.com
DomX.biz
101fitnesspharma.com
roidsupplier.com
sciroxxonline.com
XRoids.com
uk-anabolics.biz
buynosterd.com
arlrussia.ru
kodiakqueen.com
hyperpeptides.co
AthletesPharmacy.com
gbnstore.com
xsteroid.com
medlabanabolics.net
mydomesticsource.com
chemicallypumped.com
megaroids.net
cdnonlinelab.com
NeoMeds.Com
cheaperpharma.com
suppdirect.com
roidsource.biz
LegitGear.co
edrugdelivery.com
MassRoids.Com
ivitamins.cc
roidspot.net
nosha.biz/anabolics
euroanabolex.com
roidology.ca
onlinesteroidsuk.com
nexxtec.com
muscle-gear.net
anabolictitan.com
canadian-steroids.com
getroids.net
DaddyRoids.com
Muscle-Depot.biz

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Common sense has a tendency to kick in and tell them that ordering illegal substances off of a website isn't a good idea.

It only helps the people looking to scam you of your hard earned cash

bigmike0321

Reaction score
it doesn't sound like a good idea. also to buy them and post pics of the product. I would think you would want to stay as private and discrete as possible about all of this.

status44

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed if a person wants to find.it let them put in all the work we have! I had to do hours of research. To find reliable sources.

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
you can take hulkbody off that list as they got busted lol.

i can vouch for muscledevelop, cheaperpharma and muscle-depot. ive gotten pharma grade gear from muscledevelop, dnp and tramadol from cheaperpharma, anadrol and tren raws from muscle depot. Gymchemist isn't on the list but is good as well. i got some tren base from GC which was insane lol. got some ritalin and tramadol from him as well. all g2g.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I thought eroids was a joke.. Nothing reliable on there ..

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I thought eroids was a joke.. Nothing reliable on there ..

Eroids is not a joke. We all know what's going on there and who is (or was) the owner of this operation.

A joke is supposed to make you laugh, giggle, or at least make you blow more air out of your nose than usual.

Eroids doesn't qualify as a joke.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being the "Best Source on Eroids"...isn't that kinda like being the "Best Dancer in Utah"?...

When I see best source on Eroids. I think of While E. Coyote strapping himself to a rocket.

Little sign in bottom left corner " do not try this at home "

Reaction score
Placed an oder with uk-anabolics.biz on Friday 7th of October for 300 pounds. Paid from a UK account to their UK account. Today is Wedesday the 12th, I have sent 3 emails asking when my order will be dispatched. In reply I received: Where did you send the money??
Then I received another email with fake tracking number which doesnt work on Royal Mail website.
Sent another email which is now been ignored.
Do not send any money to these scammers. Will be reporting all their bank accounts that they use on uk-anabolics.biz and roidstore.net to relevant departments in the bank so that they check the source of money. The "for wedding" transfer notes will not work. Will also be reporting their paypal. Also complain to their domain registrar about the fact that they sell scheduled drugs. You can find the domain registrar on whois.
I advise for anyone who got scammed to do the same, you can do so anonymously. Don't tolerate this.

Reaction score
I don't know if this stuff is illegal where you are from....But what went through your head in the first place to think it was a good idea to order from them?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Placed an oder with uk-anabolics.biz on Friday 7th of October for 300 pounds. Paid from a UK account to their UK account. Today is Wedesday the 12th, I have sent 3 emails asking when my order will be dispatched. In reply I received: Where did you send the money??
Then I received another email with fake tracking number which doesnt work on Royal Mail website.
Sent another email which is now been ignored.
Do not send any money to these scammers. Will be reporting all their bank accounts that they use on uk-anabolics.biz and roidstore.net to relevant departments in the bank so that they check the source of money. The "for wedding" transfer notes will not work. Will also be reporting their paypal. Also complain to their domain registrar about the fact that they sell scheduled drugs. You can find the domain registrar on whois.
I advise for anyone who got scammed to do the same, you can do so anonymously. Don't tolerate this.

Interesting/curious that you chose to comment on this ancient thread as your first post here at UG......

Reaction score
damn everyone used to try and sell all this garbage from these sites and my local gyms haha

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am confident that here at etalaze we have the entire formulary needed for anyone seeking to enhance their physique.

On sale now is : British Dragon EU Stanabol 50mg (60 tabs) for $53.00.

We have Danabol DS (Methandrostenolene 10mg), which is the steroid made infamous by Arnold. It has unbelievably fast results. Need tamoxifen, Clomid, or anything else steroid related, we have it.

Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am confident that here at etalaze we have the entire formulary needed for anyone seeking to enhance their physique.

We have Danabol DS (Methandrostenolene 10mg), which is the steroid made infamous by Arnold. It has unbelievably fast results. Need tamoxifen, Clomid, or anything else steroid related, we have it.

Kyle

Ohh Awesome! I want to look just like Arnold!!

Do you accept bulk orders? $10,000+??

Yam root on hand??

Last edited by a moderator:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Kyle

Kyle does your mom know you are peddling steroids on the Internet? She is gonna be pissed when she finds out. You are probably gonna lose ps4 privileges for like a month!

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
No idea why I posted that here... losing my mind

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys really think the whole list of sources on eroids is all scammers? What about all the user reviews? SOme of them are 2 hours old and so forth.

You think its bots that are making the reviews? Or the owner of the site creating 200 user accounts and saying "Best Test I ever had! Gained 60 lbs of lean mass...."

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys really think the whole list of sources on eroids is all scammers? What about all the user reviews? SOme of them are 2 hours old and so forth.

You think its bots that are making the reviews? Or the owner of the site creating 200 user accounts and saying "Best Test I ever had! Gained 60 lbs of lean mass...."

Not sure why you are even here if you keep questioning everybody.

We make it pretty clear here. The companies don't give a fuk. We call it 'selective scamming'...meaning If they have a few good batches, or have underdosed batches, and/or, have complete bunk batches...they ship that shit out. It's not like you can snitch on them if it's shit. Money talks, and they don't give a fuk! They also pick and choose between who gets what, noob, vet, etc.

So go ahead and order from eroids, could give a fuk less. You might get decent shit...or you might get garbage...no need to argue with us.

A reputable source is hard to come by.

Last edited:

New Threads