13 days into DNP cycle, decided to post for remainer of cycle

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Mitochondrial uncoupling as a target for drug development for the treatment of obesity.

That paper shows that with daily dosing of 3-5mg/kg, metabolism increased on average by 40% after a few weeks that was maintained, with no sign of tolerance, for at least 10wks (they stopped measuring past this point).

Any one stating that tolerance occurs in a shorter time frame without citing evidence for the claim is, for a lack of a better term, talking out of their asses :)

dont mean to thread hack here, but let me ask u something. How come after my first cycle of dnp. Which was only 250 mg, i lost sooo much more weight than my other cycles. ive done it two different time, at 250, felt nothing when my first cycle felt hot as hell. Even 500 was tolerable at times when 250 was impossible in my first. Also my second and third time trying i didnt lost a single pound but still got flat and very tired.
For reference, i ran the first cycle for 25 days, the other times ive only ran it for 8 or 9 days.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
dont mean to thread hack here, but let me ask u something. How come after my first cycle of dnp. Which was only 250 mg, i lost sooo much more weight than my other cycles. ive done it two different time, at 250, felt nothing when my first cycle felt hot as hell. Even 500 was tolerable at times when 250 was impossible in my first. Also my second and third time trying i didnt lost a single pound but still got flat and very tired.
For reference, i ran the first cycle for 25 days, the other times ive only ran it for 8 or 9 days.

The sides may become more tolerable but the overall effect re: thermogenesis doesn't.
You also said that the first cycle was 25 days while the other two were for 8/9 days, that could easily explain why you got better results during your first cycle - you ran it longer.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
The sides may become more tolerable but the overall effect re: thermogenesis doesn't.
You also said that the first cycle was 25 days while the other two were for 8/9 days, that could easily explain why you got better results during your first cycle - you ran it longer.

Ok so basically, whatever dosage your running,
If you don't feel the sides, it doesn't mean it's not working right ?
Thinking of running another 250mg cycle but for longer. Maybe 3 weeks. Also dieting down a little more. Would love to get under 10% bf. And stay there

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I'm 195. U think 250 is an adequate amount?
Also, just running trt now, any tips on how to not get so flat?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I'm 195. U think 250 is an adequate amount?
Also, just running trt now, any tips on how to not get so flat?

250mg is fine for a 3 week run.
If your temp is under control and your feeling good then I see no reason to not continue with it for as long as it takes to reach your goal.

Flatness is inevitable on DNP, it depletes glycogen and there is very little that you ca do about it.
Refeeds are an option, not one I recommend mind you, but an option nonetheless. The problem is that your going to need to bump up the cals & carb intake around 30-40% higher than normal to get a decent effect and if you feel the heat with some carbs...well...like I said, its not something I recommend.
You could always skip a couple of doses if you plan to refeed to ease the discomfort but honestly, I'd just man up and deal with the temporary flatness - don't be a pussy.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Haha awesome honest answer. I'll deal with it. One last question, does dnp affect my cardio a lot? Need to train to runs lot and not sure if it affects it or not

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Haha awesome honest answer. I'll deal with it. One last question, does dnp affect my cardio a lot? Need to train to runs lot and not sure if it affects it or not

If endurance is important to you, then DNP is a no go :)

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Alright perfect man. Thanks again. Your responses and knowledge are always top notch!

Reaction score
Guys, I fell the heck off this thread. I apologize. I call it long term ADD. Ended up at 224.6 and ive been off for about a week. Wasn't holding too much water weight. Im absokutely addicted to this stuff lol. I have already ordered more, the question is how long do I take off because I've read it depletes T3. I heard about 2 weeks is adequate, but that sounds a little too good to be true. I got so used to the sides i barely noticed them anymore at 500mg a day asides from the sweating during physical activity. Plus it's starting to get COLD... lol. I've read it's always effective as it was the first time you run it because it's a "poison" therefore your body cannot build a tolerance nor will it be able to naturally stop it's effects. I honestly wish I had kept it running and never stopped. I feel it will not be as effective this time because I have 30 pounds less fat than I did the first run, who knows. Only time will tell. Hope everyone is safe in their DNP endeavors and stays cool and hydrated! Have a great night guys

New Threads