Bulk cycle

Reaction score
Ok well thanks for letting me know I'm learning bro,and wanted to do everything the best way and understand the pros and cons.Never heard of a dexa scan

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ok well thanks for letting me know I'm learning bro,and wanted to do everything the best way and understand the pros and cons.Never heard of a dexa scan

Don't even bother with them, they're expensive, and it's irrelevant information.

Use the scale, the mirror, how your clothes fit, and a cheap set of calipers to measure mm's of fat thickness, in conjunction to assess progress.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I mean great shape as in movement ,agility,strength and yes I'm asking because I wanna know the correct diet then.
Great shape as in agility???

You went from talking about a bulking cycle to saying you need to cut

Then you’re asking about how to diet…

Is that you in the profile pic?

Is this a joke?

Stay away from steroids

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I checked on a couple machines and it read my body fat.
You are using a bioimpedence machine. Not being mean, but they are so wildly inaccurate that not measuring at all is arguably a better option than using them.

Those machines tend to grossly underestimate how much body fat you actually have.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Don't even bother with them, they're expensive, and it's irrelevant information.

Use the scale, the mirror, how your clothes fit, and a cheap set of calipers to measure mm's of fat thickness, in conjunction to assess progress.
I would argue that unless someone is stepping up on stage, that even measuring with calipers is pointless. Most people don't use them right anyway, nor are they capable of taking measurements with any level of consistency.

Scale, mirror, and clothing is good enough IMO. Stop when you like what you see in the mirror. Done and done.

Reaction score
Great shape as in agility???

You went from talking about a bulking cycle to saying you need to cut

Then you’re asking about how to diet…

Is that you in the profile pic?

Is this a joke?

Stay away from steroids
I said what is a good cutting cycle to start ,I've only done a few bulks and gained a bunch of weight plus I'm very strong.I didn't ask for a smart ass ,negative answer.Ive been respectful and ask for guidance and correct ways to cycle.Yes I'm trying to find out about dieting more so my next run will get better and I will learn,just like you did at one time smart ass

Reaction score
I said what is a good cutting cycle to start ,I've only done a few bulks and gained a bunch of weight plus I'm very strong.I didn't ask for a smart ass ,negative answer.Ive been respectful and ask for guidance and correct ways to cycle.Yes I'm trying to find out about dieting more so my next run will get better and I will learn,just like you did at one time smart ass
Everyone on here was at a stage of learning and trying to figure out what works best for yourself I don't understand when someone ask for helpful info,it's always 1 or 2 that has to be a smart ass.Im like anyone else that's willing to learn ,change and adapt,I've always been taught to ask questions and learn from the guys who has many years of training and a years of running gear. Thanks for everyone who did give me good advice ,it's very appreciative.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone on here was at a stage of learning and trying to figure out what works best for yourself I don't understand when someone ask for helpful info,it's always 1 or 2 that has to be a smart ass.Im like anyone else that's willing to learn ,change and adapt,I've always been taught to ask questions and learn from the guys who has many years of training and a years of running gear. Thanks for everyone who did give me good advice ,it's very appreciative.
you gotta have thicker skins here

Reaction score
sounds like your main goal here is looks. should go without explaining that 26% bodyfat is not contributing to your goal. The best thing about using all those drugs is that you get to put on tissue staying lean and still look good the whole process. Letting your bodyfat get that out of hand is unnecessary

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want good, actionable advice, post your daily diet and training routine.

The more detail, the better.

Include all relevant weights & measures

Reaction score
I'm 6 '0 ,in great shape,I'm 42 and I'm weighing 215.
I have done about 3 bulk cycles over these past few years and all 3 of those cycles , consist of 4 weeks of d-ball ,8-10 weeks of test cypianate,and Deca Durabolin as well.I ran around 600-800 test a week and 300-400 of Deca .I started this cycle weighing 185-190 and now this makes my 9th week and I'm at 215 .I've really got some great size ,and strength,but I pretty much did a dirty bulk somewhat.Im still learning at this ,because I don't have the experience and education that some do with years of usage,so I'm like 26 percent body fat now.Ive always been a small frame guy ,really athletic ,in great shape and able to naturally be strong as well ,but this cycle has made me a beast with the strength .I ran geneza cycles for the first 2 times I did a cycle ,...now I been running innoveix pharma,which came through a athletic and sports nutrition doctor .I feel strong as ever ,but my look was more defined and vascular through geneza .I haven't explored much and my nephew plays professional softball,so he was able to help me come through this last time.Im going to get blood work done after next week when I'm done ,and yes I'm just really learning about the blood work more so don't bash me .I know my test levels for my age are still fairly high,I'm always fast paced and for the most part keep great energy I've also quit smoking a year ago,so my wind has came up as well.I wanna know what kind of cutting cycle does anyone recommend for me next I'm close to my goal with bulk ,I was shooting for 220 ,and I may get it with a little over a week left.Looking for good positive help and the correct ,and safe paths to take . I workout 4-5days a week depending on my work as well.My shoulders and arms have gotten huge ,they look really big on my frame ,my chest has finally started to show a good solid plump and pump look and I never could get a big chest before.Its not big,but a major difference.Working on my back more and definitely legs,they get hard and firm looking but not much size to them.Sorry for such a long post ,just seeking some help from the old school guys
What was the body fat before the cycle? I would go on a cut first not bulk. Drop the bodyfat percentage to about 12-14 then go back on the bulk. Otherwise your just partitioning to adipose tissue instead of storing in the muscle. The cycle looks good I hope you're controlling estrogen because that's a lot of test with deca and that would make estrogen a problem without aromasin or at least a DHT derivative like primo or mast to go with the cycle. I would say diet is shat nothing personal but it should be literally meat rice and vegetables every day in a caloric surplus but with that body fat you're going to aromitize even more. Go on a cut till you see the abs then resume bulking. I don't know how to say this but more isn't necessarily better. Like Broderick Chavez said it like pushing the button on the elevator no matter hard you push the button the elevator is going to come to you at the same speed. The button is the androgen receptor in this case. The gains the elevator. You're 215lbs which means anything above 300 mgs of test will make you grown You're TRT would 200-250mgs to keep you in the reference range anything above said reference range would put you in supra physiological range, that means you should be growing muscle if all other parameters are in play like food and training stimulus. Next time try 350 titrate to 500 mgs slowly and add DHT deriitive to mitigate sides 1 for 1 ration is usually a sweet spot. Use only primo or mast as DHT derivatives. Good luck do blood work after 3 months make sure estrogen is between 20 and 80. Keep cholesterol under 100 and blood sugar under 90 fasted. I don't care about DHT cause it makes me feel awesome and I don't have hair anyway lol. Omega 3 and red yeast rice for Hdl and Ldl. Vitamin c and Nac for liver and inflammation.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
What was the body fat before the cycle? I would go on a cut first not bulk. Drop the bodyfat percentage to about 12-14 then go back on the bulk. Otherwise your just partitioning to adipose tissue instead of storing in the muscle. The cycle looks good I hope you're controlling estrogen because that's a lot of test with deca and that would make estrogen a problem without aromasin or at least a DHT derivative like primo or mast to go with the cycle. I would say diet is shat nothing personal but it should be literally meat rice and vegetables every day in a caloric surplus but with that body fat you're going to aromitize even more. Go on a cut till you see the abs then resume bulking. I don't know how to say this but more isn't necessarily better. Like Broderick Chavez said it like pushing the button on the elevator no matter hard you push the button the elevator is going to come to you at the same speed. The button is the androgen receptor in this case. The gains the elevator. You're 215lbs which means anything above 300 mgs of test will make you grown You're TRT would 200-250mgs to keep you in the reference range anything above said reference range would put you in supra physiological range, that means you should be growing muscle if all other parameters are in play like food and training stimulus. Next time try 350 titrate to 500 mgs slowly and add DHT deriitive to mitigate sides 1 for 1 ration is usually a sweet spot. Use only primo or mast as DHT derivatives. Good luck do blood work after 3 months make sure estrogen is between 20 and 80. Keep cholesterol under 100 and blood sugar under 90 fasted. I don't care about DHT cause it makes me feel awesome and I don't have hair anyway lol. Omega 3 and red yeast rice for Hdl and Ldl. Vitamin c and Nac for liver and inflammation.
dude, paragraphs please. 😂

Massacre

Reaction score
Ive got to agree with most people on here. The issue here is diet not the cycle.

The first thing i’d do in your case is find out how much weight you would be comfortable shedding weekly regardless of whether you’re cutting, clean bulking or whatever term you wish to use. Then figure out how many cals along with your macros you would need to consume to execute your goal.

If you google “macro calculator” you should find one rather easy. Once you figure out the plan, stick to it and check back in a few weeks and let us know how it goes.

cavorite

Reaction score
And I have some questions about you taking steroid advice from your nephew who plays "professional" softball. 🤔

apparently there is a men’s pro softball league. it must’ve flown under the anti doping agency’s radar lol

New Threads