My joke of the day

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
So this fifteen-year-old enters the confessional and tells the priest that he has been playing naughty with a girl at the school and needs to confess. "Was it Susy Smith," the priest asks? No says the boy. "Was it Cindy Jones?" No, the boy says. "Well it had to be Amy Morgan then," says the priest. "I really don't want to say who it was," says the boy. "Well say five Our Fathers, and five Hail Mary's and don't do it again," says the priest.

The boy walks out and his friend asks him, "Well, what did you get?" The boy says, "Five Our Fathers, five Hail Mary's--and three strong leads!"

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Gonna give this one a shot...

So they finally let out these nuns who have spent many years in the convent, out to preach of the ills of fulfilling lustful sexual desire, they end up at a Mandingo party. One of the nuns has a knife in her hand and is eager to slice up some salami. She shouts to the other nun and says "Sister, where do you want me to start cutting". The other nun tells her knife wielding sister, "cut here and here" (running a finger simultaneously from each corner of her mouth to her middle of each cheek).

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A radio station in Cork, Ireland held a call-in contest for words that weren't in the dictionary which made sense in a sentence.

DJ: 96FM here, whats yer name and whats yer word?
Caller: Its me, Dave. My word is Goan, spelled G-O-A-N proncounced go'an
DJ: Well, its not in the dictionary. For a trip to Bali, can you use it in a sentence?
Caller: Yea, goan f**k yerself

The flustered DJ hangs up. A few minutes later...

DJ: 96FM Whats yer name and whats yer word?
Caller: Its me, Jeff. My word is SMEE, spelled S-M-E-E, pronouned 'smee'
DJ: Well, its not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali, can you use it in a sentence?
Caller: Yea, smee again! Goan f**k yerself.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
LOL does That means you use the same thermometer on both ends and just happened to alternate it when you put in yo'mouf.