Is the quality of Gear really that bad across the board?

Reaction score
You are 100% absolutely NOT wrong
Most guys just pin gear/look like crap and have bad numbers...all while being happy to read 3 reviews that say "Bro, Gear is legit, i feel the power...PIP is so strong because its probably overdosed"

You are obviously doing your research, thats good

One piece of advice.

LIOK FOR TESTING
3RD PARTY TESTING

If people are sending gear out to Jano, without the telling the source?
and it comes back proper?

You found a solid source

Bonus points

If thr above is done..AND the source publishes Raw testing....maybe batch tests too

Youve got yourself a fucking unicorn.

It means they test their raws to ensure they properly dose their batches and theyre not afraid of people testing their shit

Keep looking amigo
Theyre out there
Good luck
I like unicorns 🦄

Reaction score
So I have been on TRT since 2019-2020. I have a whole story recovering from helicopter crash failed spine surgery yada yada it's all in my intro/new guy post. I have been training since I was a kid, I am not new to dieting or what it takes to grow. I am 5' 9" 190 lbs sitting around 10% bodyfat right now. I have done a deca cycle, a test only cycle, trt dose with Anavar, and recently tried test and Primo which is what kicked off this rant.

I have spent the last 2-3 years reading all the forums talking to different guys that take gear so on and so forth. What I have found is half of these dudes buy their gear from UGLs but they don't test them. Some of them never even do bloodwork. Most of them have sub par, semi swole physiques that do not match the level of gear they take (yes diet plays a huge roll). I bought a few UGL products that were boasted to be legit and reliable. Only to test them and they are underdosed or outright not what they claim to be. So, my next step was, I bought from a local home brew guy that has been selling to a couple friends for several years. Sounds reliable right? All of his shit is made with Guaiacol and his Primo turned out to be test E. Now why the fuck anyone buys his shit is mind blowing to me. I took his primo with my TRT dose (200mg) and my bloods came back with a test level of 4137 with elevated estrogen at 85 which is 45 over the top range on that specific blood test. Also, that estrogen is after taking Anti E when I clearly noticed the rise I had in Estrogen. I realise 85 isn't that high considering the amount of test.

Now, I am not a dumb guy. I may not be the most patient at times, but I do a shit ton of research and ask questions from anyone with more experience than myself. I own several successful businesses, I have kids, I am a normal person. SO why the fuck can I not find a decent source of gear? Every time its sooooo great fucken bullshit its trash. I am on 400 mg test right now with oxandrolone. Both of which came from my doctor. I am starting to think this is the only way to go about it. Just take what I can get from the doc and keep on trucking. Am I the only one that feels like this?

Feel free to roast my whiny bitch post. I do not want your sources I just want to know I am not the only one finding it difficult to dig through the biased shill posts and bullshit Eroids forums? From day one I read the "do your research bro" and listened to the same guys not doing blood work say that same bullshit cop-out statement. I have the funds to fly overseas and get gear. Anyone ever tried that route? I cannot stay overseas and run gear but I could potentially go and buy it and send it back. I don't think home brewing is on the table for me, my oldest son is 11 and way to inquisitive to be doing that. Or I keep trying to find a better source and quit bitching lol. I have a friend right now ordering from Alpha Wolf Labs but I see the same stuff with them. Some guys shill for them while others claim its a rip off. Ok thats the end of my post, thanks for listening.
Look for sources that have been tested recently. It's never been easier.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look for sources that have been tested recently. It's never been easier.
What Big-paul says. Eroids and ASF and ProMuscle are places I am a longtime member of or was and now am a longtime banned member of. I visit these places not to look for gear to purchase but to cause chaos and make staff members on the take work to keep me quiet or work burying posts I make contradicting the praise they've given whatever lab I'm after at that point in time.

To add on to what Paul said, there also has never been more accurately dosed gear than there is today. That's also because of all the testing..and I'm talking about HPLC testing. I'm never talking about home testing with LabMax or Dave Palumbo's bullshit roidtest unless I'm talking about how much those tests suck. Its a great time to be a user of UGL gear.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Internationally speaking. Unless you get it from a chemist/drugstore with a doctors script you are buying underground. That means here you rely on the guy mixing it in his kitchen paying attention and his raw supplier giving him a 100 grams from the correct plastic tub.
My view is anyone buying international gear cares nothing about their life. They deserve crap.
There is no domestic in my country. So you get as big as you can on chemist trt. If you want to live.
If you don't want to swallow for the biggest guy in the gym. Don't buy his viles. You are injecting the same stuff.

New Threads