gpa world's results

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Been looking for the results of the gpa competition in sydney from this weekend. Anyone know how lilliebridge did?

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read that he won 308lb class. Squatted around 992. Hit a PR on bench but i'm not sure what weight. He hasn't been quiet as informative on his FB page this time so idk what's up with that. I heard Ed Coan was there and squatted around 660 with no knee wraps like it was a piece of cake and he just had a hip replacement not long ago. would have been awesome to have been there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I read that he won 308lb class. Squatted around 992. Hit a PR on bench but i'm not sure what weight. He hasn't been quiet as informative on his FB page this time so idk what's up with that. I heard Ed Coan was there and squatted around 660 with no knee wraps like it was a piece of cake and he just had a hip replacement not long ago. would have been awesome to have been there.
I was there :) it was pretty sweet. I can't remember the numbers but the results would be around somewhere.

Most of the biggest lifts were failed. Eric missed the 903 deadlift after he hit 906 a couple weeks ago. Sahir the Russian guy hit a 450kg squat which was incredible, easy too. Dan green missed his 395kg dead too.

Sahir got a 1080kg total, but missed the 140kg weight class so he didn't get to beat dans record and Dan got a 900 and something total and won the 110 I think. Eric got 900 something as well and won the 140s.

Last edited:

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
^^^ lucky mofo, wish I coulda been there

New Threads