Where to find legit gear

Reaction score
After reading through information that was recommended to me, I've decided to not jump into steroids head first, but rather start slowly with Test. and D-Bol. My question is, where is a good place to buy from? I can find multiple websites where people are voting for their favorite place, or so they say. So what's not to say that the reviews are not asked for? Any suggestions?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Moving this to the underground section as that's the only one where source talk is allowed.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Chris, this is not a good start for you. This is not a source board go elsewhere with source questions.
Here is some free advice, don't buy illegal substances and even more so don't buy illegal substances on the Internet.
Cheers.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are right to be skeptical of those sites. You have to be able to trust your source? How do you build trust? Time.

Reaction score
I tell you where man, you must keep this confidential

You need to fly into jfk on saturday, take the 2 train to penn station, "wear i green shirt fyi" walk in penn station until you find the pizzeria, a guy name jorge will br awaiting you about 5pm on saturday, you will know who he is, he will guide you to the proper taxi, hope in with him, they will take you to "the spot" ask for sanzone say samson sent you, they would say what are you here for? All you have to say is this keyword THE SKY IS BLUE, THE GRASS IS GREEN LIKE THE HULK. they will then bring you to get you what you need

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
So I googled "legit gear" and came up with 1,620,000 hits. Does anyone do any research anymore? :p

Reaction score
Even being a new guy (like me) you've gotta know what can and can't be asked, that being one of the biggest ones...
Oh and nice to meet everyone

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
If it doesn't say "legit" in the url, it's no good :32 (1):

Ezskanken

Reaction score
You could try milking a bull. Never tried it but heard some people has gotten good results.

I'd start with these bulls here. Probably all you'll need...EVER! If their piss isn't strong enough, their semen most definitely will be. I don't know how pushing that through a 25g will be though, might have to try something like a 22g or 20g.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I hear if your balls fall off you can put them under your pillow and the tooth fairy will leave you a bottle of test

Wouldn't she (he?) be called the nut pixie? Or the gnad gnome. I hear it lives in dicksie hollow.