Overheating of Tren?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I had some leftover Tren Enan as the supplier reshipped some because the rest of it turned to black death tren! Anyways, I was cooking the last for my cycle and got sidetracked ( i know, i know)... came back and the thermom was reading 215F. There was a slight steam coming from the beaker. Now Im not sure if that is from the oil (GSO) or from the tren overheating. I know I have overheated my tren ace before and it was the burnt normal crap at the bottom...goo and steam coming off. Now I know that overheating the Tren pretty much means "throw it away!". Is there any difference than TrenE and TrenA when it comes to this? All I can find online is always about TrenA. I know the melting point of TrenE is a lot lower. I have heated just oil before over 200 and it steamed a bit so not sure if there is any issues with the TrenE. Also, unlike the TrenA super dark color overheating, this TrenE is still golden yellow. Any thoughts on this of TrenA vs TrenE as far as overheating it...

Thanks!
Mets

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats only about 100c...your fine bro...id still use it

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, its just that last time I did that with TrenA...was a completely different issue. wasn't sure if the TrenE would act the same. Apparently it doesnt darken like TrenA but hoping the high heat didnt hard the hormone at all. Im going to use it, just wasnt sure how less potent it would cause it

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Tren makes me sweat like no other! Oh... hang on...