New from Atlanta

Reaction score
I'm new here and am a beginner at this. Want to observe and learn something. Not interested in getting huge. Just want to get harder, stronger and lose weight. I take some OTC supplements and take Test prescribed by dr. Would like to add more to the test. Have researched and have an idea what I'd like to stack with the test. I see a ton of different opinions. Any locals or someone within a couple of hours from here that could be helpful to me?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Since you've self identified as a beginner I'll offer some beginner advice: you don't want to meet-up with anyone from a message board who would offer to sell you illegal drugs. Know that if you do, the best you can hope for is to lose your money for some cottonseed oil.

Worse is you take a ride downtown where they'll offer you a "deal" if you'll turn three brothers.

Worse still is your new online friend comes strapped & with bad intentions. You wanna risk a limp over a couple hundred bucks to buy some deca?

Go back to your first objective: observe and learn. You'll get a lot further.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. And what NbleSavage said. ;)

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and this is not a source board if by our intentions is to obtain gear your at the wrong place if your want to farther your knowledge of aas training and nutrition than you are at the perfect place a lot of good guys here with a lot of knowledge and experience

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck. I'm not far away from you, bit I agree with the guys on this one. Play it safe. Post up some experience and stats, most likely, you can make awesome gains with some tweaking in your fitness regimen and nutrition

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Steroids aren't for weight loss anyway. They are for weigh gain and strength gain.

Welcome to UG. Play it cool

T

TriniJuice

Welcome to the forum;
Everytime i sneeze a mexican poops in the dessert.....

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with what everyone said above me. That's why they said it first cause they know there shit.
Great place to talk about food
What's your favorite food dish? ??

Lilo

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Welcome! I don't believe you'll find that kind of advice around here... But stick around :)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your already on test..test is all u need to make great gains and burn plenty of fat

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.
!S!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

New Threads