Modafinil? Any users?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I recently got some of this and man i can stay focused for hrs, only thing is if i take too much i get all crazy.....

Anyone else use this ir try it? Differences between this and adderrall?

I have to split my tabs into 4 pieces as they only come in 200mlg tabs....

Reaction score
I've heard and tried very briefly, wasn't a fan...it's very similar to adderall. Gotta be careful with these heavy stims they can definitely **** you up and make you hyper-focused/cracked out if taken too much too long...so yeah don't "get all crazy" and chase the high or u will eventually lose yourself...I used adderall in school for about 4 years and now that I'm not on it I feel so much better but the shit definitely works at bringing up grades. What's your question?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats my q? I was asking who had tried it and the differences between it and adderrall

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
I have used it in the past, definitely nukes the appetite and will increase focus but IMO lasts way too long and you feel like shit after a few days of continuous use. I stick to good old caffeine and the occasional small dose of clen and yohimbine. I don't get sides from clen if I'm dosing less than 100 mcg and yohimbine pairs very nicely with it. Injectable helios is supposed to be better than oral but I'm dubious on that and no one I know has ever got what I'd call legit helios so I stick with what I know.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
I have used it before. It is actually very different than adderall. Adderall is an amphetamine which is a stimulant, where modafinil is not a stimulant at all and is dopamine reuptake inhibitor which promotes wakefulness.

For me it didn't give me lots of energy or that jittery/can't stop moving feeling like other stimulants. But when I did take it I felt very refreshed and awake and noticed increases in my focus and attention. Like at work while in my office normally I would get distracted looking at Facebook or reading some article/email that didn't have anything to do with work for 5-10 minutes various times throughout the day but when I took modafinil those little distractions didn't happen and I was focused on work straight through without even thinking about it. I didn't like the affect once I took it regularly for about 2 weeks. I would recommend using just for that extra boost if you didn't sleep well the night before, have to stay up late for work, etc

New Threads