New Guy Intro !!!

Reaction score
Hey whats up members of ugbodybuilding.com! My name is John. I am 21 years of age. About 5'10 and my weight is about 172 pounds. Im fairly skinny. My wrist and ankles is fairly skinny so it makes me look really unmuscular? I guess you can say bad genetics? My parents didnt really spend anytime in the gym or nothing in that nature. My goals are too get in shape and grow then to cut. I posted a thread about taking my first cycle. deadlifts benching and squatting are mainly my big lifts. I have no help so this is why I'm here to get help from experts.:confused:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard J95!

Don't worry about those skinny ankles and wrists. There's a boat load of guys with that make up who can move some serious weight.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
welcome! just set goals and smash them!

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Reaction score
Hey whats up members of ugbodybuilding.com! My name is John. I am 21 years of age. About 5'10 and my weight is about 172 pounds. Im fairly skinny. My wrist and ankles is fairly skinny so it makes me look really unmuscular? I guess you can say bad genetics? My parents didnt really spend anytime in the gym or nothing in that nature. My goals are too get in shape and grow then to cut. I posted a thread about taking my first cycle. deadlifts benching and squatting are mainly my big lifts. I have no help so this is why I'm here to get help from experts.:confused:

Welcome!

Yeah man don't worry about them wrists and ankles.
A friend of mine at my MMA gym, 5'7" benching nearly 300lbs, looks massive and just throws guys around that he wrestles with. He says the same thing about his wrists, yet he's throwing dudes around.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never in my life seen someone intro themselves and start out with a complaint on their ankle and wrist muscle mass. I guess most of us have BDD in some form or another.

Welcome to the Underground. A tren cycle will definitely get those wrists beefed up and hanging around FD will get those ankles some miles also.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I often wonder how his wrists are ankles are doing today....

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I often wonder how his wrists are ankles are doing today....
Great man.

I heard he started running the HS method of 3g's of test + 2g's of tren + 300mg of Var + 200mg of Drol and is now an international ankle and wrist model after all of the wrist curls and paused calf raises. Thank God for UG.

Grego

Reaction score
No. He’s had three suicide attempts because of his insecurities. However, his wrists were literally too small to slit properly.
Haha that’s just ****in wrong

Reactions: Jin