Tren ace dosing

Reaction score
I am putting the finishing touches on planning my meet prep cycle and this is the first time I am
Using tren ace. I have talked with others who have ran the m/w/f split with it and others who did eod. Anyone with any experience with doing either please share anything you noticed during your cycle. I know eod is suggested normally but measuring the dosing can be a little more tedious with this.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
ive ran both and didnt notice too much difference, however, the more frequent, the better in terms of blood levels
learn how to backload a slin pin and suddenly doing ed or eod injections isnt nearly as tedious

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I'll always be a fan of mwf for ace. But really it's your call. Whatever makes it the simplest.

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the advice. Due to ease of injections I'll be leaning more towards mwf than anything.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
No real difference EOD or M/W/F. What I like about the M/W/F is if you pin only glutes and or quads and squat on the same day of the week, you can avoid pinning the day before legs. I never pin the day before squats, but that's me.

Reaction score
No real difference EOD or M/W/F. What I like about the M/W/F is if you pin only glutes and or quads and squat on the same day of the week, you can avoid pinning the day before legs. I never pin the day before squats, but that's me.
I squat and pull on mondays and have been hitting VG with it lately. No pain or irritation at all.

glycomann

Reaction score
I do M-F with a slin pin in the delt. Never get tren cough and seems to work just as well. It works if you respond really well to 50 mg a day. If you're one of these guys that really ups the tren Ace then use a 1 inch pin in a 3 ml case.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eod is 50 mg a week more tren

More tren is always gooder

Reaction score
When I ran tren ace I would use 50mg ED , I notice i had less side effects compared to running 100mg EOD

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
im currently on m-w-f and loving it...

Reaction score
The biggest thing Ive noticed between eod or ed is my sleep stays normal for longer into cycle if I do ed pins. Slin pin is the way to go for ed.