injecting in the legs

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive never seen anyone go from the top down on quads so thats a new one to me. Ive always went in on the side. Outer side of quad and straight in. Instead of stright in from the top.
!S!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive never seen anyone go from the top down on quads so thats a new one to me. Ive always went in on the side. Outer side of quad and straight in. Instead of stright in from the top.
!S!

Same here brother.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
In the middle of the outer quad. About 45* over from the top.
149w7d2.jpg

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
In the middle of the outer quad. About 45* over from the top.
149w7d2.jpg

Tool had me model for this pic because he said his legs were too small and he was embarrassed. But, seeing how I am a good friend, I let him take a pic of my quads and post it like they were his.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can pin all different places on quads, top, side, low, high. If you keep going in the same spot you'll have scar tissue build up. I pin up and down both quads, lots of room to work with and very easy access.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
!S!

Same here brother.

I always thought the same thing, but I just had to go to the Dr's office so the nurse could "teach" me how to inject my new trt script lol.

They told me quads or ass and prescribed me a 1"x20ga needle lol. I haven't pinned quads in around 15 years because my leg used to always twitch.

While i was playing dumb she instructed me to pin top down just a little higher then where the green guy above was showing. Was actually easy as fuk, and I'm now bringing quads back into the rotation, but I'll be using my usual 1"x25ga haha.

Reaction score
i once had to use a 16 gauge for a quad (was overseas, couldn't get anything else). Felt like a nail goin in, but it was fine.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i once had to use a 16 gauge for a quad (was overseas, couldn't get anything else). Felt like a nail goin in, but it was fine.

16ga? Did you even have to push the plunger or did the juice just drain into your leg? I've used many an 18ga, but have only been jammed with 16's while donating blood.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Gay for pay Z. Gay for pay.

I've always pinned on the side. Maybe I will give top down a shot

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Injected both my quads yesterday. The pain is pretty bad. Worse pain I've gotten in a while. Any suggestions to help?

Reactions: IHI
Reaction score
yes it's perfectly ok like any other muscle...And for me It's always easiest place for pinning...but that's me! go 4 it and see how it works 4 U!

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Injected both my quads yesterday. The pain is pretty bad. Worse pain I've gotten in a while. Any suggestions to help?

Squats, anything to get the blood flowing

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I always thought the same thing, but I just had to go to the Dr's office so the nurse could "teach" me how to inject my new trt script lol.

They told me quads or ass and prescribed me a 1"x20ga needle lol. I haven't pinned quads in around 15 years because my leg used to always twitch.

While i was playing dumb she instructed me to pin top down just a little higher then where the green guy above was showing. Was actually easy as fuk, and I'm now bringing quads back into the rotation, but I'll be using my usual 1"x25ga haha.

I tried this yesterday. Righ in the center of the middle head. 1" 23 didn't even feel it go in. 3ml.
Normal virgin muscle burn, but nearly painless today. I like it.