I tore my left meniscus 4 weeks into my very first weekly Test-e cycle.

Reaction score
I'm 29, 6' 1" tall, weigh 194 lbs and fucking PISSED that I can't do legs now. How fucked am I? Am I gonna turn into a fucking no leg having top heavy bitch? I wanna SQUAT, MAN. Today is the start of week 4 of my cycle. I can't do legs, so what upper body workouts do you guys recommend that won't aggravate my left knee too much? Preferably with a dumbbell exercises

Thanks in advance and thanks for having me, fellas.

Reaction score
I'm 29, 6' 1" tall, weigh 194 lbs and fucking PISSED that I can't do legs now. How fucked am I? Am I gonna turn into a fucking no leg having top heavy bitch? I wanna SQUAT, MAN. Today is the start of week 4 of my cycle. I can't do legs, so what upper body workouts do you guys recommend that won't aggravate my left knee too much? Preferably with a dumbbell exercises

Thanks in advance and thanks for having me, fellas.
How’d you tear it?

Reaction score
Sorry, I got a little busy. Honestly, I have no idea when it happened. My knee was a little wonky for a couple days and I figured that if I could deal with the discomfort, I'd be fine. I did a bunch of squats, woke up and went to work that night and by the end of it, my shit was swollen up pretty good

Reaction score
That sucks man. My daughter plays college softball, this was her freshman year and tore her acl during fall games and had to miss this whole spring season, she had surgery in Dec 2022, just started to jog two weeks ago. If it's torn you will need sx. And don't rush the recovery. Pic is from trip home after sx.

Attachments

• 20221213_120608.jpg
    20221213_120608.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 4

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
The whole reason I went from martial arts to body building was because of a knee opperation. I was told as physio I should do gym leg workouts 35 years ago.
Never looked back. Knee surgery isnt the end of the world. It is the beginning of having a killer chest back and arms
When it is time and you can train legs again they will grow so fast you won't believe it. Muscle memory is real.
But for now get a killer upper body.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Its done through an arthroscopy , procedure takes like an hour , its a local anesthetic if your ok with it. The recovery time depending on the tear is like 3 weeks to a few months and youll be fine.

Reaction score
Sorry, I got a little busy. Honestly, I have no idea when it happened. My knee was a little wonky for a couple days and I figured that if I could deal with the discomfort, I'd be fine. I did a bunch of squats, woke up and went to work that night and by the end of it, my shit was swollen up pretty good
You're young it'll be fine. Did you get an MRI?

Reaction score
You're young it'll be fine. Did you get an MRI?
I'm waiting on an appointment for one now. The doc said they were backed up for a bit and that it may take a while before I can get in to get one, but that she's like 98% sure its a torn meniscus. She started to say that if I wanted to I could try some other things first before surgery and see it that works, but I told her if it needs surgery, cut me open and stitch that shit up. I want this fucker fixed and I wanna fucking SQUAT

Reaction score
Surprising but I misread your title at 3am the other night...lol....hopefully it is just meniscus and not ACL, LCL or MCL. Surgery is less common for just that. I scan MRI's for a living so I see plenty of them. Good luck and don't get discouraged!