Anyone try SARMs??

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has tried them. Do they work??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not really. These sarms companies are sketchy af. And the sarms themselves have insignificant trials and research behind them. They are basically the new prohormones. Which were also shit.

Reaction score
Running lgd4033 from EA. First 10 days was beautiful! Strength, energy, and focus all day and a monster in the gym. Since then i have continued to gain strength at a super fast pace but feel extremely tired all the time. Im in 4th week at 15mg a day. Weight has stayed about the same but my body has went down. Dont know exactly how much but my top 2 abs are showing and next set beggining to pop thru. No other side. Libido still high just a lil lathergic. Other then that its awesome. Definitely legit

Reaction score
Running lgd4033 from EA. First 10 days was beautiful! Strength, energy, and focus all day and a monster in the gym. Since then i have continued to gain strength at a super fast pace but feel extremely tired all the time. Im in 4th week at 15mg a day. Weight has stayed about the same but my body has went down. Dont know exactly how much but my top 2 abs are showing and next set beggining to pop thru. No other side. Libido still high just a lil lathergic. Other then that its awesome. Definitely legit
You dont have ab definition and your playing with hormones already? How long you been liftin bruh??

Reaction score
I was 195 and between 8 and 10 percent bodyfat. I bulked up too 215. Now im recomping and down too about 205. Been going hard for about 10months. Previously was a trainer from 2005 to 2008 so i stayed ripped. Ended up catching a case and got sat down for a min. Bad diet and no motivation i lost alot of muscle. Just getting back on track feel me

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You dont have ab definition and your playing with hormones already? How long you been liftin bruh??

Don't be so judgemental. There's plenty of guys on this board without ab definition who could put you to shame in the gym. Gear or no gear. I'm probably one of them.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
chill guys, Ill remove whose necessary

Reaction score
Thats unfortunate bro. We all go through phases where life gets in the way of our gym goals but you'll get it back for sure. At least you have the experience. Btw, everyone who is taking offense to what i said can simmer the **** down. I was trying to keep people safe, not put them down.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Thats unfortunate bro. We all go through phases where life gets in the way of our gym goals but you'll get it back for sure. At least you have the experience. Btw, everyone who is taking offense to what i said can simmer the **** down. I was trying to keep people safe, not put them down.

I know. I just like e-fighting.

Reaction score
Lgd is definitely 100 and EA does legit business. I took no offense on ab comment. Im not new to bb i know where im headed. Progress not perfection