Experienced advice needed

Reaction score
Clomid and nolva is what's called post cycle therapy or PCT. This is to restart your bodies production of test which doesn't come easy. Especially when using tren. That is very hard to recover from.

In sum my best suggestion to you would be come off now, do the pct and put as much time between cycle and deployment as possible
Alright I think it'd definitely be better to screw around with my hormones as little as possible. So since I'm already eating as much food as I can handle in a day( lots of red meats chicken fish and at least one dark green salad a day) but I still can't put on weight IMO I blame a high metabolism.. would supplements be good alternative? If so any brands you'd recommend?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to eat calorie dense foods. I have an extremely high metabloism. You wont gain shit on things like fish chicken or salad unless youre eating pounds of it. You need steaks, rice, pasta, oats, ice cream, etc

NoQuarter

Reaction score
I used to think it was just a high metabolism also, then i dialed in my diet. Everything you take "extra" will do you no good if your diet is not right. It did take some time, years actually of lifting and eating correctly but i was able to add on the weight and continue to do so, one pound at a time. As mentioned above, lots and lots of food!

Reaction score
You need to eat calorie dense foods. I have an extremely high metabloism. You wont gain shit on things like fish chicken or salad unless youre eating pounds of it. You need steaks, rice, pasta, oats, ice cream, etc
Interesting, I only use salads for the health aspect of it I eat around 2-3 pounds of steak per week aside from all chicken and fish, I include a lot of white rice in my diet maybe 2 pounds a week I do not know how many servings that is, as for the the ice cream and what isn't that considered junk food and something you'd want to stick away from on a eating regimen? Thanks for your time and response:)

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To answer your question, let me ask another- What do you define as "junk food"?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Interesting, I only use salads for the health aspect of it I eat around 2-3 pounds of steak per week aside from all chicken and fish, I include a lot of white rice in my diet maybe 2 pounds a week I do not know how many servings that is, as for the the ice cream and what isn't that considered junk food and something you'd want to stick away from on a eating regimen? Thanks for your time and response:)

:)

2 pounds of steak and 2 pounds of rice would be part of my daily intake on a bulk. Granted I'm 100lbs heavier than you, but what you describe isn't gonna get you big. Stop thinking in terms of "healthy food" and "junk food". You need calories and things like ice cream can be a part of that for someone like you.

Go online, find out your TDEE, download myfitnesspal and track your calories. Eat at least 700 calories over your base line everyday. Lift heavy. Remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint. A lifestyle, not a 4 month "bulk". Good luck.

Go check out the diet section.

Reaction score
United States Marine Corps grunt here with 3 tours to the sandbox. I never had 5-6 meals a day. Might want to reconsider your assumptions before you start pointing them at people.

Concur. 5 deployments myself. Four underway, one to the sandbox. We ate when the galley/DFAC was open. 4 times a day roughly. That includes MIDRATS. Most of my Sailors and Marines that were gymrats had constant care packages coming in -- full of stuff, mainly because the ship store or locals didn't carry the stuff they needed.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will never forget the smell of my bro in law at the airport. He was 101st airborne during the initial invasion of Iraq. He smelled like ammonia. Looked like he walked out of a concentration camp

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright I think it'd definitely be better to screw around with my hormones as little as possible. So since I'm already eating as much food as I can handle in a day( lots of red meats chicken fish and at least one dark green salad a day) but I still can't put on weight IMO I blame a high metabolism.. would supplements be good alternative? If so any brands you'd recommend?

No supplement will do this. And you probably don't have a high metabolism. It's probably just your activity level is high.

Even with steroids you will gain some weight but you will lose it all when you come off if you can't feed it.

Meat and lettuce won't cut it. Carbohydrates are extremely important. I can't stress that enough. And frankly so are fats. If you want to be a high performance machine you can't feed that shit lettuce bro!!!

Meals should all be a protein a carb and a source of fats. It's really simple actually.

Breakfast have some eggs and cereal or oats or something. Have some milk and some fruit.

Lunch time have a big ass sammich or two. Salt and vinegar chips are good for sodium and a favorite of mine :)

Dinner have a good quality steak and a baked potato.

Snack between meals if you need to in order to gain weight. I always like hard boiled eggs for this. 2 or 3 of those between meals. Maybe some graham crackers with it to bump the carbs up.

Gaining weight just means eating more than you expend. It's not magic but biology. What kind of weight you gain depends on how you stress the body. Apply stress with weights and you gain muscle and minimise fat gain.

Easy right? Just gotta prepare the food. And be willing to eat until you are nauseous some times.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Like I said in the beginning...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
When you come off cycle your body isn't producing it's testosterone like it was before you went on. Ask your brother about "negative feedback loop." So you might feel like shit over there. Lethargy, erectile dysfunction, no drive at all... see if your brother will script you for Clomid and nolva.

^^^ What he said ^^^