Hello everyone, so glad to have found this site

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! What does your neurologist have to say? Are you taking any medication for the MS right now? You need to discuss this with him/her and you may need meds changed either with dosage or product. Are you getting plenty of rest?

Reaction score
The 6.000 cal figure is not exact but it is a daily goal. I eat 5 full meals, 4 snacks and 2 x weight gain shakes per day. My metabolism is so fast that I can eat 3,000 a day and do nothing and gain no weight. When I stop training (and eating like a machine) my weight drops 5 lbs a month.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, my neuro has prescribed 50,000 iu D2 per week, I also take 5,000 iu D3 per day a high dosage multi and Biotin daily. My bloodwork was done late morning. I have a great Medical team comprised of 8 Drs. I am asking to speak with an Endo for a second opinion on TRT.

Reaction score
Because I have SPMS there are few meds to choose from. I do Rituxan infusions every 6 mos. My neuro is great and really on my side. BUT, he didn't want to challenge my GP's decision re TRT. I get plenty of rest, low stress living.

Reaction score
Most GPs and Endos will script you for Test E if yer low, yes. Doses vary from one doc to the next, typically in the 100-200 mg range.

Get yer Doc to show you how to pin on yer own - saves you the commute to his office and the co-pay every week / twice per week.

I have no co pay ever so I don't care about the cost or logistics. I am trying to schedule an appointment with an Endo for a second opinion, based on what I understand I should test again late in the day to register lower. This part I got. I can choose the lab so I can push it late.

Alternatively: I have relatives in India and Mexico where TE does not require script. Any knowledge on shipping TRT, HGH, etc from India? I have no problem with self-administration, shit I jab a needle in my dick for TriMix injections

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have no co pay ever so I don't care about the cost or logistics. I am trying to schedule an appointment with an Endo for a second opinion, based on what I understand I should test again late in the day to register lower. This part I got. I can choose the lab so I can push it late.

Alternatively: I have relatives in India and Mexico where TE does not require script. Any knowledge on shipping TRT, HGH, etc from India? I have no problem with self-administration, shit I jab a needle in my dick for TriMix injections

Any endo or urologist with half a brain won't work off bloods pulled later in the day. If you want to ensure your levels are low then drink heavily the night before and don't sleep. That or put your bag in the door jam and slam the door.

Reaction score
Any endo or urologist with half a brain won't work off bloods pulled later in the day. If you want to ensure your levels are low then drink heavily the night before and don't sleep. That or put your bag in the door jam and slam the door.

I'll pass on the door move BUT I can easily pull an all nighter. Drink water? Juice? Beer?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, my neuro has prescribed 50,000 iu D2 per week, I also take 5,000 iu D3 per day a high dosage multi and Biotin daily. My bloodwork was done late morning. I have a great Medical team comprised of 8 Drs. I am asking to speak with an Endo for a second opinion on TRT.

Good. It sounds like you are in good hands. I bet they will let you see an Endo, I dont see why not.... but, if not, just wait 6-12 months or so and try again with some new bloods... try to make a late afternoon appointment for bloodwork so its more of an accurate reading of how you truly feel.

P.S.- if you read a particular post and want to reply to it, click: "reply with quote" rather than just "reply" so that people reading your post will know which individual posts you are responding to... it just makes it easier to communicate.

Reaction score
My .02 cents... Before I started TRT my blood worked showed my test was in the low 200's my family Doc was all about creams so I went to a Doc a kickboxing friend of mine referred me to his approach was very conservative (50mgs a week of Cyp) finally I went to a hormone clinic where the Dr put me on 200mgs a week and blood test every six months. I'm not saying he's a good Dr but he seemed to be the most knowledgeable about testosterone .

New Threads