Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new to the forum. I came here looking for some info on peptides. I am in my 50’s have led a fairly athletic life and despite a bunch of injuries and some surgeries to correct those issues I still manage to workout five times a week, I am getting back in the gym but don’t lift heavy. I was really feeling my age and after trying several different docs I found one that I think has me on a good track. I’m still working on my diet, stopped drinking, and got some supplements and started a peptide stack. Thats about it for me.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

Since you're in your 50's, and want to use peptides, you've obviously already had your testosterone levels checked.

What was your testosterone level on your most recent bloodwork?

Reaction score
Welcome. Age is just a number. You just have to warm up a little longer.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Post in the appropriate area what you are on including your doses and injuries and I'm sure you will start chatting to the right people. Cj has already shown interest so reply. He is honest and trustworthy.
Two things harder to find here than a solid rep. And there aren't any solid reps here.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

Since you're in your 50's, and want to use peptides, you've obviously already had your testosterone levels checked.

What was your testosterone level on your most recent bloodwork?
I'm curious what the testosterone information adds to perspective here in regards to peptides.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard 😀

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm curious what the testosterone information adds to perspective here in regards to peptides.

Looking back, I was thinking of SARMS vs peptides. My intent was to see if he really cared about what was going on under the hood, or if he was simply just another guy looking to get on drugs.

Reaction score
Looking back, I was thinking of SARMS vs peptides. My intent was to see if he really cared about what was going on under the hood, or if he was simply just another guy looking to get on drugs.
To be fair, I have read a lot that GHRH and GHRPs and also hGH work better with proper hormone levels or even additional steroids. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to pollute the response in case you had something different to say.

I am genuinely curious about these things and still do my best to learn.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
To be fair, I have read a lot that GHRH and GHRPs and also hGH work better with proper hormone levels or even additional steroids. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to pollute the response in case you had something different to say.

I am genuinely curious about these things and still do my best to learn.

I personally wouldn't bother(again) with GHRHs or GHRPs. With how much pinning you have to do, and how much you have to buy, I'd just drop the money and buy the actual thing(GH) that I'm trying to get my body to produce. KISS principle.

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't bother(again) with GHRHs or GHRPs. With how much pinning you have to do, and how much you have to buy, I'd just drop the money and buy the actual thing(GH) that I'm trying to get my body to produce. KISS principle.
After all the reading I'm been doing I'm getting that same feeling, at least with the GHRH and GHRPs. The peptides that help your skin tan, raise your appetite, lower your appetite, regulate blood sugar, and so on are still interesting to me. With that said, I don't know the human growth hormone overlap or even if there's variations to be considered.

Factoid: insulin is a peptide.

New Threads