should i rest or work out????????

Reaction score
I've been sick (cold) for about 3 days now. I am finally starting to feel better but I am still sick. Is it wise to go back to the gym now or should I wait till I have gotten completely over it. It's been 3 days and I am feel the gym itch I gotta get back ASAP! I know my body needs rest but damn.

Reaction score
i've been sick (cold) for about 3 days now. I am finally starting to feel better but i am still sick. Is it wise to go back to the gym now or should i wait till i have gotten completely over it. It's been 3 days and i am feel the gym itch i gotta get back asap! I know my body needs rest but damn.

you've been out for 3 days with a cold? Headache, sniffles? You pussy...get back to the gym.

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
Listen to your body. If you think your body needs a rest then rest. Simple as that.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only miss the gym for hair salon appointments.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Rest! You're not going to have a monumental workout anyway. Your body is tell you it needs rest so give it its due.

Reaction score
Rest! You're not going to have a monumental workout anyway. Your body is tell you it needs rest so give it its due.

i have never seen so many pussies in1 forum. This guy has a COLD, not the FLU. YOu guys have never worked out with a cold? Please...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
i have never seen so many pussies in1 forum. This guy has a COLD, not the FLU. YOu guys have never worked out with a cold? Please...

Let me get this right; you're calling me a pussy?

Reaction score
I normally don't feed the trolls but this one looks like it's worth one meal.

Hum.. how about you put up some stats and post them along with a pic? If it would make you feel better, you can exaggerate your 3 lifts and grab a photo off of a google search.

whats that gonna prove...i know you probably take alot of synthol..you big stud!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Damnnnnnnn this post got real quick. Lol how does someone that has a idiot question like this start calling other people a pussy..
Snake if you need me to man I'll take care of your light work so you can keep up with those calf workouts ;)
Ya man being sick and going to the gym is fing bullshitt and if you came to my gym I would throw your ass out. Good luck

New Threads