Looking for some help -

Reaction score
I've researched my ass off and learned all I can learn, except the one vital piece of information - where....

anyone care to give me a nudge in the right direction? Everyone was new once....

i dont want to piss anyone off and I damn sure don't want to get ripped off, but a little help would be greatly appreciated-

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Every town, every city has that one guy, or more, depending on where you live, who can get you what you're looking for. Why would anyone go to the Internet first? Anyone who workouts knows someone who knows someone. That's where you start.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
No matter how many threads you start, asking for the same thing, you are going to get the same answer. You have 5 posts and at least two of the 5 your are asking for a source.

Reaction score
I don't know how else to go about it.
Yes, I'm looking for someone that will point me in the right direction. I don't know how else to go about it.

Reaction score
The internet was not the "first" place I looked - why would you think that?
And no, not every town has a guy who knows a guy. I only searched out this site because I've been unsuccessful every where else I've tried.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ignore any pm you might get. You are looking a little desperate so you are a prime target for a scammer. No source will reach out to you.

Reaction score
The internet was not the "first" place I looked - why would you think that?
And no, not every town has a guy who knows a guy. I only searched out this site because I've been unsuccessful every where else I've tried.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Your comments were actually the first and only useful information I've gleaned from this forum. I do appreciate the warning.

As for looking a little desperate, I suppose I am. I've been looking for over 9 months with nothing but comments such as "Try GNC" or "DEA.gov".

Its frustrating. I'm from a small town. There is no "guy".

Thanks again.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Your comments were actually the first and only useful information I've gleaned from this forum. I do appreciate the warning.

As for looking a little desperate, I suppose I am. I've been looking for over 9 months with nothing but comments such as "Try GNC" or "DEA.gov".

Its frustrating. I'm from a small town. There is no "guy".

Thanks again.

I wonder how all those kids in those small towns get their illegal drugs? The Jr high kids seem to be able to figure it out.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've come to a conclusion. If u don't know someone that can get u gear then u haven't been in the gym long enough to use them. Only reason I can understand is if u have worked out at home for the last ten years.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I don't see the problem. He's been a valuable, contributing member for over half a day. Geez.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Asking complete strangers for a source to purchase illegal drugs is a great idea. Give me your name an address and I will mail you the information that you are looking for.

NoQuarter

Reaction score
If you've "learned everything you can learn", than you already know!