help regarding PCT?

Reaction score
During PCT, how should training go? I am aware that diet and upping the calories is very important and that is something i am going to do, but what about training during PCT? More intense than on cycle? less intense? Same intensity? I don't want to get on PCT and make the wrong move in regards to training and regret it later, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
It depends on what your training was like during the cycle.
For those with quality programmes, I like to see a drop in volume & bump up in intensity since, with the AAS leaving your system, work & recovery capacity will take a hit. The goal during PCT is to maintain and recover - dropping volume plays a part in that.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Zilla. It's how we....umm... They did it back in the day. Not necessarily when on pct because we....umm...they really didn't pct then but when off cycle.

Reaction score
i'm not sure but i would expect to train the same as on cycle. the uping the calories is going to be the deciding factor in my opinion.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Zilla. It's how we....umm... They did it back in the day. Not necessarily when on pct because we....umm...they really didn't pct then but when off cycle.
Nice umm.....word dodging there Seek..lol!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Zilla on taking it a step down during pct.Jyst listen to your body .