Gibbys PCT/Ongoing log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
feeling damn good today, lean and strong, maybe it's the haircut lmao. still beasting in the gym but I'll say for sure I feel a bit less Alpha outside of there. Mind is fukking with me a bit here and there but my chick is good at reassuring me I'm still a macho man haha

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
man work has been crazy busy last 3 weeks. exhausting. still ripping through 5-6 workouts a week. 3 on 1 off not always happening so what I've been doing is just shortening my workouts to no more than 1.5 hrs each. I workout intense minimum breaks between sets so that's damn good enough. Squat is maintained, deadlift is up, bench is down. Energy on general is down a bit but shit I'm working 60 hour weeks and snorting hyde to wake up. lol jk. pics to come. need to get a tan and shave the chesticles lol

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good my man. Keep up the hard work. Dropping weight messes with your head a little. Just stay focused and remember that you can be lighter and look bigger. I was just told the other day how much bigger I look even though I have dropped almost 20. Youre doing great!

Macho Respect!!!! lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm officially losing my mind. I feel smaller by the day, eating like a goddamn rhino to maintain weight, just spent an hour shaving my torso and I feel like I look like shit. my head is messing with me so bad damnit. thinking about going back to the high volume training that was working pretty well. anyways, insights to a madman' s thoughts lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
my chick just got home from work, I was telling her how u was feeling, she basically told me to stfu I'm trippin haha. she said I'm never happy no matter my progress. I get that. we always strive for better. she says every bitch in the gym follows me around with their **** me eyes so how can I say I look like shit?! can't argue with that. k so obviously my brain is all fukked up, hormones out of whack and I need to just chill and stay away from any mirror or scale cause my shit is no bueno. only reason I put this in this log is to share how I'm feeling coming off pct and for others to know it's something they may encounter. late

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My opinion. It appears you're just overdoing it. 3 on 1 off is a tough split while on pct. With all the work hours you're doing and it being a physical job to begin with. Consider maybe doing 4 on 1 off. Or some sort of 4 day split. Change it up a bit. Focus more on heavy compounds. Coming off blast is tough man. It looks like you're just pushing to hard bro.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm never happy no matter my progress.
I feel enormous after a few sets in the gym, then tiny 8 hours later, and I'm blasting right now. You're probably not going to have the same pump you had on your blast, and as long as you went it started to feel "normal." Besides that, your test is dropped so your not going to have that same alpha feeling--I don't think you've even mentioned wanting to beat anyone's ass this week!
Broken record, I know, but it's a mind game.
I don't wither away 8 hours after training, and you're not withering away on PCT.
Keep your head up.

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Gibs, your not shrinking down.....your not withering away.....if your girl tells you your looking good and the girls at the gym think so too, and that ain't workin, we'll take it from a bunch of us "guys" you are still looking good man. Hang in there. Thanks for posting, I am sure others have the same thoughts.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
thanks bruthas, I am so hard on myself at times. lmao knightmare

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Gibs, you already look smaller. Your gonna lose all the miniscule gains you made. Should've just stayed natty and put in the work for the long haul. At least you'd have a good foundation.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Gibs, you already look smaller. Your gonna lose all the miniscule gains you made. Should've just stayed natty and put in the work for the long haul. At least you'd have a good foundation.

of course Bundy would like that comment. screw you guys, I'm goin home

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Gibs, your not shrinking down.....your not withering away.....if your girl tells you your looking good and the girls at the gym think so too, and that ain't workin, we'll take it from a bunch of us "guys" you are still looking good man. Hang in there. Thanks for posting, I am sure others have the same thoughts.

NoQuarter I was working at a building on Friday some guy with a BMW m5 licence plate had your handle lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
k so workouts are going good, maintaining strength decent everywhere except on my bench, gonna start benching twice/week and leave the dumbells alone to try and fix that.
weight today 231. still rocking the 4 pack and staying pretty lean. don't know if you guys were reading the chatbox but yesterday some bangin ass chick actually followed me out the gym to say what's up lol. so even though in my fukked up brain I'm thinking I'm looking bad I must no be cause she wass smokin hotttt.
crazy busy work week, I'm taking tomorrow off to have a me day and kill arms/maybe go to the beach and cruise around with the lady :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
k so workouts are going good, maintaining strength decent everywhere except on my bench, gonna start benching twice/week and leave the dumbells alone to try and fix that.
weight today 231. still rocking the 4 pack and staying pretty lean. don't know if you guys were reading the chatbox but yesterday some bangin ass chick actually followed me out the gym to say what's up lol. so even though in my fukked up brain I'm thinking I'm looking bad I must no be cause she wass smokin hotttt.
crazy busy work week, I'm taking tomorrow off to have a me day and kill arms/maybe go to the beach and cruise around with the lady :)

New Threads