Test Cypionate - Day 26 - No effects

Reaction score
What’s up everyone,

I’m probably tweaking and just need some reassurance to shut up and get back in the gym however hear me out. I’ve been injecting test C 300mg twice a week every 3.5 days and am currently on day 26. I’m 5’10 190lbs 15% body fat and am losing my motivation as I’m not feeling anything right now.

I wake up a little frustrated, kind of down on myself, beat myself in the gym as I lift, and question everything: “are my workouts really doing anything”. Like I said, I feel like my investment in these shots with no return is getting to my head

Do I need to stfu, keep training and wait longer to feel something?

Or should I just become a low life scum bag who never works out again; similar to how I feel right now

Thanks ya’ll,
- Deployment

Reaction score
What’s up everyone,

I’m probably tweaking and just need some reassurance to shut up and get back in the gym however hear me out. I’ve been injecting test C 300mg twice a week every 3.5 days and am currently on day 26. I’m 5’10 190lbs 15% body fat and am losing my motivation as I’m not feeling anything right now.

I wake up a little frustrated, kind of down on myself, beat myself in the gym as I lift, and question everything: “are my workouts really doing anything”. Like I said, I feel like my investment in these shots with no return is getting to my head

Do I need to stfu, keep training and wait longer to feel something?

Or should I just become a low life scum bag who never works out again; similar to how I feel right now

Thanks ya’ll,
- Deployment
Personally I start to see test e or test C kicking around week 2 or 3 but I have heard people say many times in 4 to 5 weeks. I'm not sure what your diets like if you want to send me over how many grams of carbs protein and fat you're eating per day? That would let me know if you're eating right or enough in order to see the results you're looking for..

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
All that says is when your done with the cycle you're gonna stop working out which if that's the case just quit now.....don't rely on the gear to make progress

Reaction score
Not having gear in my system is not what is causing the lack of motivation. Investing time and money into these injections with no results creates frustration which lowers my motivation

- Dep

Reaction score
Yes give it til atleast week 5 til you start questioning the gear. For me week 5- 6 shit get's real.....haha GL

Thank you,

i just feel too hard on myself I guess. Just need to relax and take it one day at a time but I’m consumed by wanting long term effects right away

Reaction score
Yes give it til atleast week 5 til you start questioning the gear. For me week 5- 6 shit get's real.....haha GL
If it GOOD gear and you or someone you know has been making it for 12 + years you will see a difference within a week too. Especially if you're smart and you front-load..

Caballero

Reaction score
what makes you say that?
Well to be fair what is your definition of "feeling it" ? If you mean a higher libido yes you will feel that quick. If you're saying you see "gains" in 2-3 wks I have a really hard time buying that. Just my opinion which is coming from using long ester's on & off for almost 2 decades.

Reaction score
Well to be fair what is your definition of "feeling it" ? If you mean a higher libido yes you will feel that quick. If you're saying you see "gains" in 2-3 wks I have a really hard time buying that. Just my opinion which is coming from using long ester's on & off for almost 2 decades.
Everytime I answer so much question on here it seems like you pop up acting like I don't know what I'm talking about. If you're on any other boards the bigger ones. Maybe you should look at my posts because I just looked at yours and honestly I have nothing to say to you brother. Well nothing that you would like to hear anyway but you have a good night..

Caballero

Reaction score
Everytime I answer so much question on here it seems like you pop up acting like I don't know what I'm talking about. If you're on any other boards the bigger ones. Maybe you should look at my posts because I just looked at yours and honestly I have nothing to say to you brother. Well nothing that you would like to hear anyway but you have a good night..
Yes I know the "bigger boards" you claim...BOP & PM. So this reply speaks for itself. :32 (17):

Reaction score
Yes I know the "bigger boards" you claim...BOP & PM. So this reply speaks for itself. :32 (17):
If you do read my posts on those boards, and ASF, MC, ASNSCI, and HCU you will see that minor little different than yours. I think you said you've been doing this for 12 years or more with a few HICCUPS in between. I've been doing it since 05 with no slip Up's, and when I say no slip ups I don't just mean since 05 I mean since 1981... I thought last time you criticize one of my posts we came to the conclusion that we are all here for the same purpose and that was to learn? SMH...

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Frontloading is pointless.....you get more of a placebo effect than anything else

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it GOOD gear and you or someone you know has been making it for 12 + years you will see a difference within a week too. Especially if you're smart and you front-load..
this is complete bull shit.. your boy can be making it for 100 years u won't see jack shit in that time frame .,you may feel alittle more confident but physical changes take time

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
At 400mgs the stamina came up fairly quick but as far as strength and pump size around 5 weeks was when it reared its ugly head

Hang in there I think glory is right around the corner

Reaction score
At 400mgs the stamina came up fairly quick but as far as strength and pump size around 5 weeks was when it reared its ugly head

Hang in there I think glory is right around the corner

I believe so too, and this is what I needed to hear. Just tiresome stabbing myself with a needle and getting no results... it is my first cycle so for now I feel like I’m wasting my time.

As you stated, hopefully I come back a week from now telling you all “holy shit I feel it”