New guy that needs more info! SARM S4 AND OSTARINE

Reaction score
I am new here and joined looking for some helpful info. Has anyone got any more information on S4 and Ost becoming scheduled drugs in US? I googled it and their status has changed, they are not "unscheduled" anymore. They now show up as an "investigational new drug" under legal status. Which I imagine means that big pharma is going to kill the market for this. I got an email from my provider LCC saying that once they sell through inventory they will no longer carry them. Anyone heard anything?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's consider this for a second. Your concern is that big pharma will kill the market for SARMS

Does anyone else see what's wrong here or is it just me?

IT'S A ****ING DRUG. And there is damn near no information on it. Because investigational studies prior to introducing a drug to market which are done by "big pharma" haven't been done. Which is how we come to learn how it works, sides and if the benefit out weighs the risk.

Don't complain about pharmaceutical companies when you benefit from their work.

And stop taking SARMS. They have no record of safety and in fact the pieces of shit selling this garbage hard are flat out lying about it's effects.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Big pharma used to break dance and beat box back in the day....

New Threads