NEW MEMBER and want to start FIRST CYCLE

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude aside from the bbq over there wit all dat roasting, Personally i would take the advice. Now withat out of the way
I suggest some
Sarms if ots just weight you want to lose try cardarine or sr9009 or stack em both
For size you have your ldg's
And then your s like s4 or 23 for cutting practice
I also recomend taking the same cycle support cycle assist, n2guard, etc on these supps and also including some ver high dose tribulus and hcg and id double the doses of those.
Plan out your daily routine and mix them into a protine shake with extra milk thistle extract and psyllium husk. My 2 cents

As if recommending sarms wasn't bad enough did you seriously just suggest someone use a need2 supplement?

You just lost any potential credibility. Herbal supplements don't work. Especially not one with that fat junky's name on it.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB, take the advise given.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
Dude aside from the bbq over there wit all dat roasting, Personally i would take the advice. Now withat out of the way
I suggest some
Sarms if ots just weight you want to lose try cardarine or sr9009 or stack em both
For size you have your ldg's
And then your s like s4 or 23 for cutting practice
I also recomend taking the same cycle support cycle assist, n2guard, etc on these supps and also including some ver high dose tribulus and hcg and id double the doses of those.
Plan out your daily routine and mix them into a protine shake with extra milk thistle extract and psyllium husk. My 2 cents

This is terrible advice. This man needs to just cut off the fat he has, then do a bulk and put on some muscle. He barely has any if he's 6'1" 183lbs 17% bf..... He's probably just not seeing any results because his bf is too high for him to notice much muscle gain and / or his diet is shit.

A SARM cycle is the last thing anyone this age needs, you're going to absolutely destroy your natural testosterone production.

Reaction score
Ppl 1. Pillar please state basis of claims.
2. Ive used cycle support on everything tren (all esters), test (all esters), dbol, winny, anv, eq, etc. Cycle supports holistic or traditional work.
n2guard is a top rated supp and thats why i recommended it what are your qualms with this product or company, and before you answer look at the benifits plus the fact that it helps with problems that you dont even have on most sarms like hepa toxicity via liver aids. Which is why they are good on cycle during pct and off cycle.
3. I didnt see the low bf part but the bulk and cut part is still good. If the suppression os the problem then like i suggested in my aforementioned comment tribulus, or hcg, or some kind of tst booster is to be used.
4. If he wants to bulk then he needs carbs those usually transmute into fat if not checked and carfully planed by adding in a fat burner again sr9009 or carnadine would give him leway for mistakes made untill he learns how to properly cycle, support and all.

Now i challenge you to state your claim legitimately based off of his goals needs and wants not your own, and real info not just your opinion.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ppl 1. Pillar please state basis of claims.
2. Ive used cycle support on everything tren (all esters), test (all esters), dbol, winny, anv, eq, etc. Cycle supports holistic or traditional work.
n2guard is a top rated supp and thats why i recommended it what are your qualms with this product or company, and before you answer look at the benifits plus the fact that it helps with problems that you dont even have on most sarms like hepa toxicity via liver aids. Which is why they are good on cycle during pct and off cycle.
3. I didnt see the low bf part but the bulk and cut part is still good. If the suppression os the problem then like i suggested in my aforementioned comment tribulus, or hcg, or some kind of tst booster is to be used.
4. If he wants to bulk then he needs carbs those usually transmute into fat if not checked and carfully planed by adding in a fat burner again sr9009 or carnadine would give him leway for mistakes made untill he learns how to properly cycle, support and all.

Now i challenge you to state your claim legitimately based off of his goals needs and wants not your own, and real info not just your opinion.
you dont really know what your talkin about do you?

Reaction score
Still no legit facts being posted just little flames hmm. I think some ones tren is kicking in yay get ready for some serious gainz. And what is ppls problem with n2guard especially off of a serious steroid cycle? If you have an alternative support product that works bettter and is not perscription then please feel free to post.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Still no legit facts being posted just little flames hmm. I think some ones tren is kicking in yay get ready for some serious gainz. And what is ppls problem with n2guard especially off of a serious steroid cycle? If you have an alternative support product that works bettter and is not perscription then please feel free to post.

How do you know n2guard is effective? Do you have blood work substantiating your claim/belief? The only products I've found effective in lowering liver enzyme values is TUDCA and I have blood work to confirm.

Reaction score
Well there you go tudca for liver problems that wong exist good job jin. Now anybody with any other relevant pct supps thanks for the tudca tho.
And yes post those results.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well there you go tudca for liver problems that wong exist good job jin. Now anybody with any other relevant pct supps thanks for the tudca tho.
And yes post those results.

are you planning to contribute or just kinda leech onto other peoples posts?

Reaction score
Id did contribute look at the previous post, thats the whole reason we are having this discussion.

New Threads