About Peptides!

Reaction score
Hello mates,

Peptides combine a huge area of biological chemistry. It works in every field as hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters work as the media of transmitting the signal through all over the body. Hormonal peptides function to control body growth, the release of other hormones and enzymes. The enzymatic peptides have the role in the digestion of food and body's reaction on diet. It has varieties of the role in beauty area also.

It helps to slow the natural aging process of skin and fight against wrinkles. If the peptides producing amino acids are deficient in the body there will be a deficiency of peptides also. When the required amount of peptides are not produced in the body the body growth will be hampered. And different organ system will not function properly. Now you can also share your opinions about body function system and role of different components in it.

What was your last used peptides and why?
Good Luck!

Aoutest

Reaction score
BPC 157 for some Patellar tendonitis. Seems to have worked great. Injected to daily at 100mcg for three weeks.

Melanotan II about six months ago for about 10-15 days at 100-200mcg eod. Got super dark and had extremely hard erections.

Peptides are cool.

Reaction score
GHRP 2 and CJC 1295 X 300mcg a day of both worked very well for me, for 4 months I added clean muscles and burned a lot of fat

Reaction score
BPC 157 for some Patellar tendonitis. Seems to have worked great. Injected to daily at 100mcg for three weeks.

Melanotan II about six months ago for about 10-15 days at 100-200mcg eod. Got super dark and had extremely hard erections.

Peptides are cool.

I want to stack BPC with Cardarine/Ostarine/MK or LGD.
What do you think about that stack?