Greetings!

Reaction score
After switching from a low-carb fatty protein diet to a low-fat carb/protein diet, my weight went up a little over 245 from a starting weight of 235lb. I felt better though. Over the last month and then some, I've still been eating low-fat carb/protein with salads, rice, and chicken or fish. My weight is down to 228lb, my waistline is much smaller judging by how my pants fit, and I'm happy with how I look with a shirt off.

On the 19th of this month, I had 5 months no alcohol. I think there is still a lingering effect from not drinking where my body is still moving toward a non-drinking weight. That in conjunction with the diet change... and adding more cardio has been working well for me. I have no way of assigning percentages to the changes I've made and their contribution to my leaner body. Regardless, I'm thankful to everyone's contributions on this thread, which I've read many times.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
After switching from a low-carb fatty protein diet to a low-fat carb/protein diet, my weight went up a little over 245 from a starting weight of 235lb. I felt better though. Over the last month and then some, I've still been eating low-fat carb/protein with salads, rice, and chicken or fish. My weight is down to 228lb, my waistline is much smaller judging by how my pants fit, and I'm happy with how I look with a shirt off.

On the 19th of this month, I had 5 months no alcohol. I think there is still a lingering effect from not drinking where my body is still moving toward a non-drinking weight. That in conjunction with the diet change... and adding more cardio has been working well for me. I have no way of assigning percentages to the changes I've made and their contribution to my leaner body. Regardless, I'm thankful to everyone's contributions on this thread, which I've read many times.

5 months of no booze, congratulations!!! 🎉

Reaction score
Right around my last comment on this post I was refinishing my wood floors (with oil-base polyurethane) and had a slight accident. I set a water bottle down on my counter in a way that it tipped over and slowly rolled towards my floor. I reached out, lost my balance, but caught myself from falling on the floor in such a way that I pulled something in the crook of my elbow. It was really painful so I took some time off from working out, but it also wasn't healing.

After all of the reading I had done on peptides for my knee and heel tendons, and now with a new injury, I ordered TB-500 (TB4), BPC-157, CJC-1295, and Ipamorelin. Holy F-balls! That stuff works great! The pain that I had been having in my knees for two years went away, same with my Achilles's tendons. I started with the peptides at the beginning of March and I could not be happier with them and the results.

I've been back to working out after taking Jan and Feb off to heal, although I didn't start healing until March... What the heck!?!? I just checked my notes and I've only been using peptides for one month now. For some reason it seems longer, but my notes don't lie.

Anyway, I also picked up some tirzepatide and tesofensine to deal with hunger, food noise/thoughts, and triggers. They work great, also, like the other peptides. I can eat whenever I want and am not bothered between scheduled meals. It is way way easier to be disciplined and turn down food or not otherwise give into temptations.

Diet is mostly un-breaded fish or boneless/skinless chicken breast, and sometimes steak. Carbs have been plain potato, rice, and sometimes pasta. I've been avoiding fats or adding extra oil. Micros come from daily salads (spring mix, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, peppers, shredded cabbage, and so on).

I weigh myself every morning after using the restroom and before eating or drinking anything. I bought a nice scale that gives me consistent weights, meaning, I can step on it five times in a row and it will report to me the same weight 9 out of 10 times (two days, five times each).

This morning I'm at 219 lb.

Moving forward, I still have more fat to drop. I'm going to get down to 210 lb or 200 lb then experiment with some GHRH and GHRP. The goal for me is to be light, lean, and fast. I know that's not the normal goal for people here, which is normally hypertrophy and/or strength. Still, I'm fairly certain that I'm in the right place.

Although I was a daily drinker for most of my life, I have no urge to drink. Alcohol does not align with my life goals, along with it dimming my shine. It takes away from who I should be. With that said, 'not drinking' is not my identity, it's just something that I put behind me. I'm not going to keep reporting on it, although I will answer about it if anyone asks.

I'm going to be 55 years old this year and I want to get shredded and live out the rest of my life clear headed and healthy.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Although I was a daily drinker for most of my life, I have no urge to drink. Alcohol does not align with my life goals, along with it dimming my shine. It takes away from who I should be. With that said, 'not drinking' is not my identity, it's just something that I put behind me. I'm not going to keep reporting on it, although I will answer about it if anyone asks.
You ain't alone , there are more than a few of us been down that road as well. We kind of watch out for each other around here , you need to talk , yell , scream ... just shoot the shit for a while on a rough night. Reach out , I always got time to listen.

Reaction score
I have finally broke 200 lb, I feel great, and I'm the leanest I've been since my mid teens.

I do have some loose skin around my stomach area I'm going to have to figure out what to do with. I'm taking suggestions, of course.
1000003073.jpg

Reactions: CJ

New Threads