PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So stats hey.. Ok heres a bit of backstory. Divorced 3 years ago and balooned up to 167. I was able to lose it all thw following year and was back down to 130 through diet exercise and some help from anavar and winstrol. Fast forward to this year. Im a pipelayer and have been really in shape this past year. My work season ended once the ground froze up. I then ate shit on the ice and strained my quad. Needless to say i feel back at square one again. Piled on a good 25 pounds. Finally mobile again. I went and purchased weights, bench, balls band ect. I live in a very remote location along the alaska hwy so going to the gym in town isnt a plan for me. I have slowly been strength training again and feeling positive. Im 5'3 and a whopping 154pounds😡😡😡😡. However Ive started. Anavar and winstrol again this time hard work and good eats.

Interesting difference between the sexes. When a guy is divorced, we get jacked and lean out.

Welcome to UG. Looks like Jen helped out. I would just echo her sentiment about not relying on the jewce to get you from point a to b.

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
Slowly i get back to where I intend to be. Yes i went backwords after my divorce lol. But lost it after. I do also agree with Jenn. Not relying on it just love the kick start. I fully plan to keep it up regardless of a little pump or not. I have about three months before I'm back to work. Where everyday is about proving a point.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Slowly i get back to where I intend to be. Yes i went backwords after my divorce lol. But lost it after. I do also agree with Jenn. Not relying on it just love the kick start. I fully plan to keep it up regardless of a little pump or not. I have about three months before I'm back to work. Where everyday is about proving a point.

What? Surely all those men treat a 150lb lady pipe layer with the same respect as everybody else!

Anyhow, we're all equal here. Unless you go by totals, I guess.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! I’ve laid some pipe in my day (sorry couldn’t resist)...

Anywho you’re in good hands here - hang out with us for a bit!

New Threads