New guy to the game

Reaction score
Dude, take a breath.... You are jumping into this way too fast with both feet. There is so much more that you need to know before you mess with your hormones. This is serious stuff. If you jump into this without knowing your shit, you will mess up yourself up and maybe for good. There are many, many threads out here on beginner cycles. But Im telling ya man, do your research. Learn what each compound does and potential sides. We are here to help, so the best information I can give you at this time, is wait and read up my man! Oh - and Welcome to the board.
Cheers and i have been - this board can be funny, some of the posts! by the way Couldn't log in with my account so made this one now.

Reaction score
Think you should research more. And I'm not sure you actually mean 2500mg of test? Just do yourself a favor, hang out a bit and just shoot the shit. You'll learn a lot. I don't think you're ready for the gear just yet
Your probably right, each time i read something i change my mind on what is best suited to me. bloody round in circles some times. This board does help espically reading some of the progress reports people post. You could turn some into a TV series :)