How to tell if it's genuine

Reaction score
Hope this isn't a dumb question...but with exception of sending it to a lab and waiting for results...or not, are there ways to tell if your gear is genuine or not?

Thanks gents

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bloodwork is a good place to start. Sometimes you can tell by sides depending on the compound.

Reaction score
Spongy...so I was thinking about (obviously before and after) but probably around week 6 or 7 as well.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
You can get test kits online but they only give a positive or neganegative for a compound, it doesnt tell you purity

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
What did you get? Have you tried it before? If you only bought 1 vial don’t expect to know unless you got enough Gor a cycle. Is it orals or liquid. Can you post picture or is thst not allowed? Just throwing stuff at you. But we need to know what it is .

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I said its easier not better..Try to go for the genuine if u can..If u only find legit it is what it is

Reaction score
Haha...Bundy there is no correct terminology with you homie! I've seen posts where you go back and fourth between "legit" and "genuine" hahaha

Trustnme, it will be test E (500mg) week. There will be enough for a 12 week cycle, but I haven't started yet. I'll keep y'all posted.

I did buy a test on-line as well...but it is the one that was explained a few posts ago, the one that just tests for components...but better then nothing.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im just joking..There is no way to tell whats in the bottle unless u send it out to be tested or inject it..Trusting who your getting your shit from and whos making it is #1 for me

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hope this isn't a dumb question...but with exception of sending it to a lab and waiting for results...or not, are there ways to tell if your gear is genuine or not?

Thanks gents

Labmax or Roidtest both have an instant test kit capable of testing most compounds in oils, pills, and raw's. Roidtest has a cheaper entry price, but the comes with very few tests and the refills of test vials are hella expensive. Labmax is what me and my boys currently use. It's a higher entry price, but it comes with so much more tests and tools, and the refills are cheaper. I think the pro kit for Labmax is around 240. The Roidtest kit is about half that.

If you want the same info, but with specific information to you, then I would go to privatemdlabs and get some anonymous blood work ordered. They have tripled in price over the last 5 years, but they are still my go to place for the twice to three times yearly suggested blood work panel, and you can order a battery of test based on what you want to look at. Just be sure to get the more expensive hormone test panel. If you get the cheaper one ($120) then your free test level range results maxes at 150. Around 250 once a week could get you to that depending on all the compounds on board and the ester of test. If I'm at 4700 ng/dl, then that's what I want to know. not ">1500"

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Really, the only way to know is to pin it and get bloods done about 5-6 weeks in... I have heard/read that the tests designed to distinguish whether you have a vial of whatever it is claiming to be, is inconclusive... and misleading. So really the only definitive way to distinguish whether you have something real or not is to do bloodwork...

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really, the only way to know is to pin it and get bloods done about 5-6 weeks in... I have heard/read that the tests designed to distinguish whether you have a vial of whatever it is claiming to be, is inconclusive... and misleading. So really the only definitive way to distinguish whether you have something real or not is to do bloodwork...

Respectfully disagree brother. Roidtest and Labmax both have some serious accuracy. I would never run an oil or work with a raw prior to using one of the two test. They are instant too. You can't check for potency, but you know if it has the compound it reports having. Those days of blood work being the only way are over. We have field test kits now! LOL!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Test is probably the least faked steroid out there, underdosed maybe, but not fake. So the "at home" kits become pretty redundant in your case. I say pin it and get bloodwork

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Sending it to a real lab (simec, chemtox, etc) is the only way of really figuring out what you have.
If it's just Test E then yes, bloodowork should give you a decent idea of whether it's real (product & dose) or not.
Labmax, etc may help. May not. There is a reason why no major organization uses colorimetric tests like these. I personally wouldn't waste my money on them.

Chaos501

Reaction score
Test is probably the least faked steroid out there, underdosed maybe, but not fake. So the "at home" kits become pretty redundant in your case. I say pin it and get bloodwork

this is a perfect answer!

Agreed 100%. You can test it at home for if the substance is present... but that’s about it. And with test more than likely they aren’t gonna fake it since the raws are so damn cheap and bloods are gonna tell you with in reason if it’s underdosed or not.

So like the others said. Run it and get bloods... it’s what I have done in the past and it has worked... bloods don’t lie if your levels come back where they are supposed to... it doesn’t matter what someone says about the source because you know what you have... at least when it comes to Testosterone...others idk.. I don’t know as much as some of the other guys here about this the info here is very impressive! I think it would be harder to prove if you had legit tren unless you’ve ran it and know how you are on it etc... or any others etc...