Stuff you routinely do

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That you once thought was weird/dangerous/stupid/gross etc.

Weighing food: I saw my cousin weighing out nuts and meat about 5 years ago. I thought she was crazy. However, she was in the best shape of her life. Not sure why I didn't correlate the two.

Dynamic stretching: I saw this ass clown swining his straight leg front and back 180 degrees before deadlifting. I am now that ass clown.

Eating ass: Remember those sex surveys you had to fill out in middle school/high school?
Have you engaged in the following activities:
Hand to genital contact (petting)
Oral to gential contact (phellatio/cunnelinguis)
Gential to genital contact (intercourse)
Genital to anal contact
Oral to anal contact

I remember thinking WTF is wrong with people and how is it even an option to say you've put your mouth on a butthole.

Now I eat ass.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for this:32 (18):

Reactions: Jin

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
That you once thought was weird/dangerous/stupid/gross etc.

Weighing food: I saw my cousin weighing out nuts and meat about 5 years ago. I thought she was crazy. However, she was in the best shape of her life. Not sure why I didn't correlate the two.

Dynamic stretching: I saw this ass clown swining his straight leg front and back 180 degrees before deadlifting. I am now that ass clown.

Eating ass: Remember those sex surveys you had to fill out in middle school/high school?
Have you engaged in the following activities:
Hand to genital contact (petting)
Oral to gential contact (phellatio/cunnelinguis)
Gential to genital contact (intercourse)
Genital to anal contact
Oral to anal contact

I remember thinking WTF is wrong with people and how is it even an option to say you've put your mouth on a butthole.

Now I eat ass.

Totaly made my day!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my previous profession it was often necessary for me to break into a persons house or apartment and sit there and wait for them. For a couple of years I sat there in the closet or somewhere waiting like true professional. Then I started taking things that would help me catch them later in the event they didnt come home. Mostly mail/cell phone bills. Once they were not on my list anymore I would shred the mail. Then I started keeping it and looking at it strolling down memory lane. I remember thinking Im a crazy SOB (like a stalker) for doing this but after a while it didnt bother me anymore. Fuk em.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^^

HBO changed the keepsakes from mail to blood slides. They thought that'd be more interesting. Everything else is factually based on BGH life as a blood splatter analyst.

So BGH is Dexters kid? But instead of getting off on serial killing bad guys, the schools have pussified him growing up to getting off on envelopes? Lol

strange world, but to each his own

i like sucking the farts out of my wifes ass, then blowing it over a lighter while yelling arrrrrgggg like im a dragon breathing fire

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Instead of snooping for mail I guess I should have turned on the TV and watched HBO I don’t know these shows you’re referring to.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I too am now an eater of the ass. Used to think that was just plain nasty until one day I just dove in on my wife, now I crave it.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was eating ass before 9/11. That's what happens if you want to date a greek girl...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was eating ass before 9/11. That's what happens if you want to date a greek girl...

Ewww I would never eat Greek ass. They have hairy buttholes and while you are doing it they lecture at you that you aren't doing it the right way and how their civilisation ate ass before the rest of the world.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely the eating/fingering/banging of ass for me as well. Once we reached a certain level of comfort in our marriage it just started happening. I used to say that I’d never go anywhere near a butthole and that it was gross - now I eat my wife’s ass like it’s the county fair pie eating contest.

Also, shaving my asshole and using wet wipes instead of TP - game changer.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ewww I would never eat Greek ass. They have hairy buttholes and while you are doing it they lecture at you that you aren't doing it the right way and how their civilisation ate ass before the rest of the world.

Aside from the hairy part, you are right. First chick I knew who waxed instead of shaved. But she was a smoke. Just a royal greek kunt...like most greeks. I drenched her in Olive Oil and fukked her in the ass. It's in the greek genes. I bet she walks around with a pink sock by now...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dated a Puerto Rican who only took it in the ass for 4 months until I cracked a pipe

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Definitely the eating/fingering/banging of ass for me as well. Once we reached a certain level of comfort in our marriage it just started happening. I used to say that I’d never go anywhere near a butthole and that it was gross - now I eat my wife’s ass like it’s the county fair pie eating contest.

Also, shaving my asshole and using wet wipes instead of TP - game changer.

Lol. If u don't use wet wipes after you shit then you have a dirty asshole. And yes shaving makes it much better for cleanup, and for ass play. Lol

All toilet paper does is spread your shit on your skin. Think of it this way if u get shit on your hand are u gonna just wipe it with some toilet paper and that's it??? No you'll use water and soap, same applies to my asshole

New Threads