New cruiser advice

Reaction score
Looking for input from those who blast and cruise. I am in my 40s now, and have just started cruising. In my last 2 cycles I ran NPP at 500-600mg per week with a TRT dose of Test(350), and had great results, no problems with NPP higher than the Test. Now that I have started cruising, I was planning on keeping that dosage, 350 Test/500NPP as my occasional "Blast", basically never raising my Test dosage during a blast, just adding the NPP. My question is, what are your thoughts as far as length? Would 2 months cruise, 2 months blast throughout the year be okay, or do you guys who blast and cruise, blast less frequently than that? Thanks in advance for input

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I think unless you’re an active competitor cruising at 350 is ****ing stupid.

Reaction score
No, I wrote the post incorrectly, the 350/500 Test/NPP, would be blasts. My cruise would be Test only at 175 per week.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
8 weeks is too short. Find another way. If you like NPP run it out for 12 weeks.

Just wondering, where does 175mg test put you?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you start TRT and make the decision to cycle it's not only a good idea but down right required for your health to have your blood levels tested. Some of us are on medically supervised TRT so we know its coming at least 2 times a year (sometimes by surprise) ....

As for TRT to blast ... I normally run trt in the 150 per week level and will blast at the 500-600 range. I've run NPP and Mast P at least 6 times in the past 6 years and I also see good results in the 400-500 range per week on either. I agree with snake 12 weeks is a minimum ... I like to run 16 to 20 weeks personally.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A trt dose of 175 a week had my total test 400ng/dl...

herrsauce

Reaction score
I tend to cruise at no higher then 150-200 mg per week. That keeps my levels around 700-1200ish ng/dL. I know this from personal lab work, not physician guided. I intentionally wait a few extra days post injection prior to obtaining my routine lab work for my Endocrinologist to avoid suspicion. He is a young, conservative physician who prefers my numbers to be half that. In my perception we just amicably disagree, unbeknownst to him ;-P.

I am in the middle of my current NPP--->Deca cruise at 500 mg per week. Approximately 20 weeks in total. It seems to be a sweet spot for me. I find the quality of the muscle gains to be higher on a longer blast with nandrolone. Previous blasts were around 14-16 weeks depending on the dosages of the compounds.

I personally come off for 8-16 weeks in between, depending on the compounds I am running. I know that there are more conservative measures (i.e. time on = time off). Blasting and cruising for about 2 years, so I am still a relative novice.

New Threads